Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Wet Beaver Bandit
5,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey, I am alive and doing well. At home I am one of the 14 people in the US that still have dial up so the pages are next to impossible to load. I lost my job Sept 1st but I will be finally working again (for the holidays) starting on the 20th. Hopefully I will be at a golf course with a salaried position in the new year so I am optimistic. I've been gambling a bunch. Kicking ass at it, too. Enough to supplement my income honestly.

Calzaghe by UD over Jones but Joe will get knocked down in the middle rounds.

Darchinyan is better than ya'll ever knew. HAHAHAHAHA

Ricky will demolish Paulie inside of 7 rounds.

Bute was on his feet at the actual count of 7. Bad shape but up.

Obama is the man. My patriotism is at a new high.

Peace out. I'll try to respond.

Matt

·
Iron Lungs
3,315 Posts
hey, I am alive and doing well. At home I am one of the 14 people in the US that still have dial up so the pages are next to impossible to load. I lost my job Sept 1st but I will be finally working again (for the holidays) starting on the 20th. Hopefully I will be at a golf course with a salaried position in the new year so I am optimistic. I've been gambling a bunch. Kicking ass at it, too. Enough to supplement my income honestly.

Matt
Damn, Long time no see..When I started posting Id see you alot but shortly after u dissapeared...welcome back.

BTW...

Jones is Going to win by UD

I agree about Darchinyan

I dont think Ricky will KO Paulie but will probably win a SD.

Bute was on his feet by about the 7 or 8 count but if he would have taken just 1 step forward he would have fell flat on his face, therefore I dont consider that being up.

and Obama is the man.

:D

·
Premium Member
25,820 Posts
Good to hear man.

I agree with the bolded part.

You picked him? Nice call.

He's gonna lose by decision.

He was in no shape to continue though so it should have been stopped.

He is.

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts

Matt
Good to hear from ya man :thumbsup::thumbsup:.

·
Registered
1,926 Posts

Matt
Glad you doing good. Good luck on the job situation

·
Banned
1,305 Posts

Matt
Your not my son anymore.... your dead to me ROFL

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Who the fukks ICB? :D

Welcome aboard noob. :p

·
Banned
1,305 Posts
ROFL onboard since Oct. 2007. still a noob because he never found my peanut butter. You did. Thats why we accept checks here at McDonalds.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts