Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Mental Midget
4,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I checked it out yesterday and it was very good. Will Smith gave an excellent performance, and the story line was good. It felt as though it ended a bit abruptly, but it was a solid movie. I'd rate it 1 and a half thumbs up. Or maybe a thumb and a pinky...

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
I'm going to go see it on Tuesday although I heard that it starts out rather interesting and the second hour of the movie is slower than Titanic.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Im not a decaprio fan or the other girl in the titanic movie fan but I happened to like the movie quite alot. Its a little long and a few boring parts but I'd watch it again if it was on tv. I havent seen I am legend yet, but I've been so anxious to see it. But now all I hear is a ton of bad reviews and it was a decent movies. I usually could care less about reviews because I tend to like movies other people hate. Is I am Legend really that big of a disappointment.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
titanic will always be one of my favs.....i popped my cheery the day i went to see that with a girl i was in school with. :cheeky4::laugh:

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
Titanic would problaby make my all time worst movies, but a lot of people like it tho, i just hated it.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
I went and seen it today. It was very good I thought. Worth the money. Most people said they didnt enjoy the last part of it. I rather enjoyed it. I thought it started slow and got better. I liked the storyline about trying to cure cancer and it going wrong. I liked the way it ended as well. You really dont understand the title until the end of the movie. I also liked the biblical reference with the girl and the boy, how their names sounded much like adam and eve and began with the letters a and e. Its definently not the best movie ive ever seen but it is however the best movie I've seen this year and the best acting of the year. I give it a 8/10. Definently worth the watch.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
My 12 year-old brother gave it a 10/10. I still haven't seen it yet. I will see it within the week. I have to see There Will Be Blood first.

·
Registered
468 Posts
I went and seen it today. It was very good I thought. Worth the money. Most people said they didnt enjoy the last part of it. I rather enjoyed it. I thought it started slow and got better. I liked the storyline about trying to cure cancer and it going wrong. I liked the way it ended as well. You really dont understand the title until the end of the movie. I also liked the biblical reference with the girl and the boy, how their names sounded much like adam and eve and began with the letters a and e. Its definently not the best movie ive ever seen but it is however the best movie I've seen this year and the best acting of the year. I give it a 8/10. Definently worth the watch.
I thought it was a good film I just didn't enjoy it, found it frustrating to watch (didn't like the dog getting killed :()

Will Smith was excellent but I wouldn't see it again tbh Irobot was much better imo.

·
tellin' it like it is
18,612 Posts
i thought the movie was good, and i don't have any complaints whatsoever. i like how they included the batman/superman movie poster in a background shot while ws was exploring the city;)

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
i thought the movie was good, and i don't have any complaints whatsoever. i like how they included the batman/superman movie poster in a background shot while ws was exploring the city;)
I saw it about a week or so ago, and I kind of liked it. The movie was great up until the last ten minutes. I found it really lacking in that Will Smith just died and then the lady found that colony. The action scenes were phenomenal, but I felt like this movie just got lazy and decided to wrap it up in lame fashion rather than thinking out an appopriate ending. The movie should have been about 30 minutes longer. I guess I liked the first hour and a half so much that I thought the ending let the whole movie down. Oh, and I really wanted to see Will Smith fight the leader of the cancer dudes.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
I enjoyed Irobot more too, but its hard to compare 2 different types of movies. I agree with shane, The ending sequence should of been longer. Im glad the cliffhanger was ( the world will eventually repopulate ) but it could of been better. I mean there was a happy ending to the story even with the death of nebels.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.