Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 20 of 113 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Next saturday Ricky will be back....he will win.then he will beat that daft yank Gangster movie wannabe paulie twat up and then its all on.....And guess what yanks it will be in England.....U think Maynever will just knock him out again guess what i dont think so...The ref saved Mayweather........he wont get saved in England......Ricky will bully him and PB wont have anyone to save him....."REF REF HES HOLDING".come to fight u prick........IN ENGLAND THAT WWE WRESTLER is getting done....I SAID BLUE MOON....

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Next saturday Ricky will be back....he will win.then he will beat that daft yank Gangster movie wannabe paulie twat up and then its all on.....And guess what yanks it will be in England.....U think Maynever will just knock him out again guess what i dont think so...The ref saved Mayweather........he wont get saved in England......Ricky will bully him and PB wont have anyone to save him....."REF REF HES HOLDING".come to fight u prick........IN ENGLAND THAT WWE WRESTLER is getting done....I SAID BLUE MOON....
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
seen it hands down he got knocked out......he turned his back on him thats how much his head had gone.at wemebley it will be a different story......this is boxing lad...FFS just watch next saturday.......after he wins....realise hes got 1 target PBF....Paulie ........i feel sorry that ****..he couldnt beat his mom up never mind Ricky.....

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
seen it hands down he got knocked out......he turned his back on him thats how much his head had gone.at wemebley it will be a different story......this is boxing lad...FFS just watch next saturday.......after he wins....realise hes got 1 target PBF....Paulie ........i feel sorry that ****..he couldnt beat his mom up never mind Ricky.....
Hatton is already making excuses for looking poor against Lazcano. You really think he is going to beat Mayweather in a potential rematch? I mean really?

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
M8 u dont know what its like to follow a fighter your american...AMERICANS WORST FANS IN THE WORLD........did u back Hopkins to beat Joe aswell........I bet u did......M* Ugly boy Flod is ducking Cotto..If he comes to Wembeley he will be beat.....I'l put money on it.Its all good...How funny are u americans.......a fighter gets beat against the best P4P in the world and all of a sudden hes ****.FICKLE.thats what u are...If Ricky would of beat Flod he would of been the best fighter in the world but because he didnt hes shit????????Get a grip......Watch the fight...Wembely is on......Big show is going down..sorry i mean Flod..

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Are you for real? :laugh::laugh::laugh:

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Oh Dear did u not watch the fight......Boy do your home work........when Flod is out of his depth in England their will be no Joe Cor-**** to help him..........ffs Ricky beat Ricky that night only a non boxing fan cpuldnt see that...his head was gone he turned his back ffs.......

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
M8 u dont know what its like to follow a fighter your american...AMERICANS WORST FANS IN THE WORLD........did u back Hopkins to beat Joe aswell........I bet u did......M* Ugly boy Flod is ducking Cotto..If he comes to Wembeley he will be beat.....I'l put money on it.Its all good...How funny are u americans.......a fighter gets beat against the best P4P in the world and all of a sudden hes ****.FICKLE.thats what u are...If Ricky would of beat Flod he would of been the best fighter in the world but because he didnt hes shit????????Get a grip......Watch the fight...Wembely is on......Big show is going down..sorry i mean Flod..
Don't go racial again. Thank you, Someone move this thread.

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Oh Dear did u not watch the fight......Boy do your home work........when Flod is out of his depth in England their will be no Joe Cor-**** to help him..........ffs Ricky beat Ricky that night only a non boxing fan cpuldnt see that...his head was gone he turned his back ffs.......
Quite talking in riddles :laugh:

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
You don't even want to start running your mouth about Americans. Calm your little self down. Hatton only won one round against Floyd, and that was the round where Floyd was taking a break. YOU watch the fight. Don't tell educated boxing fans that they should watch that demolition job again. The difference between Fatton and Floyd is vast.
Ricky beat Ricky? LMAO. What fight were you watching?:laugh::laugh:

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Im not racist.......just cant waait wait for next weekend.see we back are fighters ......you give shite to none support witch is sad......Back ya fighter on the board all u want but i bet u never go and support him......Sorry if i come across as a racist.i didnt mean to.but when ricky does that no mark next saturday and then he beats the "the kid that never quite made it in to scar face "The match with Flod is on...I didnt mean to sound racist thou....Sorry if i offended anyone..

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Why was this thread moved from the general section to the lounge?

Its a general boxing discussion which means it should not be in the lounge but in the general section.

·
Administrator
4,993 Posts
Floyd beat him up, what makes you think Hatton is going to be able to block the right hands he couldnt block in the first one. Hatton barely won a round and he looked tired after the 7th without Floyd going to the body. Why would you want a rematch? You want to see Ricky go head first into the ring post on the other side of the ring?

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Im not racist.......just cant waait wait for next weekend.see we back are fighters ......you give shite to none support witch is sad......Back ya fighter on the board all u want but i bet u never go and support him......Sorry if i come across as a racist.i didnt mean to.but when ricky does that no mark next saturday and then he beats the "the kid that never quite made it in to scar face "The match with Flod is on...I didnt mean to sound racist thou....Sorry if i offended anyone..
It's good to see you back your fighter so much, but we "americans" back ours just as much. Mistakes happen, try not to come off as racist next time.

Why was this thread moved from the general section to the lounge?

Its a general boxing discussion which means it should not be in the lounge but in the general section.
Because it's another thread about hatton and there are plenty.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
It's good to see you back your fighter so much, but we "americans" back ours just as much. Mistakes happen, try not to come off as racist next time.

Because it's another thread about hatton and there are plenty.
Theres only 2, we had 6 and 7 Mayweather threads in there at one point. :laugh:

This is a totaly different topic from the one's we have posted. Its not a lounge thread.

It should be in the general boxing area.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Good point.acually GREAT point.........I miss worded that......i should of wrote..."wont be able to get back to the U.S fast enough.....

1 - 20 of 113 Posts