Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well after i finished taking a shower and everything i looked at my chest. For some odd reason i saw my heart beating through the skin a little under my chest. Is this a bad thing? Cause I'm freaking out right now lol or is it just cause I'm skinny. I'm hoping thats the reason. I looked it up and all i see is heart disease but no one said they could see their heart beat on their chest so i was like okay maybe I'm fine. If anyone can answer if this is bad or not it would really help me stop panicing lol.

·
Premium Member
1,908 Posts
I don't know what you mean when you say you can see your heart but after I work out my chest beats a lot and it kind of looks like my heart is gonna come through my chest but I wouldn't say I can SEE my heart. I wouldn't worry about it.

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts
I wouldn't worry either Brooklyn Rican, unless you drop dead, then you can worry :laugh:. Seriously it should be fine, probably because you're just thin :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I don't know what you mean when you say you can see your heart but after I work out my chest beats a lot and it kind of looks like my heart is gonna come through my chest but I wouldn't say I can SEE my heart. I wouldn't worry about it.
I don't mean i can see my heart i mean i can see my skin going up and down from the heart movement. But thanks NFFC i asked my mom she was like its normal. I probably lost a lot of weight. Hopefully not.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Maybe it's just you are skinny and you have intense cardio, it could be you have a very large heart which pumps more blood faster. It happens to a lot of people who are usually athletic and skinny. I think it's called atheletes heart.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts