Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 20 of 585 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I found this website called WeBL at WeBL - The Web Boxing League, a site all about making your own fighter, training him, set his strategies, and send him off to battle in the ring. You have your own gym, you're fighter can move up and down in weight classes, spar with your own or other fighters, talk trash, make press announcements etc. This is a good league fellas, otherwise I wouldn't be making this post. All you have to do is go to WeBL.com and make an account (it's free), then at the bottom of the registration page click join private league. The league name is BoxingForum.com Boxing League and the password is: P4P. It's not one of those leagues or games that's time consuming, so you don't have to really worry about wasting a lot of time. I've got the league to start in 7 days, so feel free to sign up. I think it'll be nice to have some good competition and have some bragging rights on this forum LOL. And if you sign up make sure you make you're user name or the fighter's name the same screen name on this forum so we kno who is who :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
9,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Appreciate it man :thumbsup: I just created a moment ago, it's at WeBL - The Web Boxing League. Register, and make sure that you're signing up for a private league and I listed the league name and password above. To test it out before you sign up, you can go spar (it's kind of like a demo). It's right below the registration link.

·
Premium Member
2,091 Posts
i aint looked at the site but i wouldn't mind joining to kick some of your arses :p

·
Premium Member
9,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
i think I created it...once you create your gym and put the info at the bottom for the private league...how u supposed to see whos in it?
I tried to do the samething, I think you have to wait 7 days to see. But if I find out I'll let you all know :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
9,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
OK fellas the moment you make your gym and fighter, make a press release by clicking on the "Talk trash" link. That way we know that you signed up. :thumbsup:

·
Iron Lungs
3,315 Posts
well i see im in the league and i already had a few practice fights but i dont c anyone else...we should pick a weight division and stick to it. im at super middleweight but u can change...

1 - 20 of 585 Posts