Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
check dis out last week i go to the boxing gym and some **** works der he's an amauter boxer he boxed for 2 years and i boxed for 2 years. we got in the ring i was landing more punches then him he had trouble with my jab and my right hand especially my jab because he couldnt do **** then at the end of the round he got me with a couple of uppercuts. i took them easily then i heard some bell ring. and he said wat thas the 30 seconds and i havent been in that gym in a while so i forgot how the bells work and he said ah u a bitch dawg and i realized theres still like 20 seconds left in the round so i come up to him he sees me coming tho i go BOOM BOOM BOOM like 5 times in his head and thas it round ended and i got out the ring. i won the fight. then he comes up to me starts exchanging words wit me he pushes me i turned around and said man your a waste of time. he comes from behind and tackles me like a ****** NFL player and starts punching me and kickin me on my head i started covering my face and then he picked me up thas wen i got couple hits on his head he thru me on the ground i tryed getting up but he got me blindside and he kept bashing me in my head and then they stopped it and i got up i was clean so im cool in bout a week im a challenge this **** to a round 3 in da ring or the street dont matter to me all i know is Im gonna win so wat do yall think about this??

·
Registered
116 Posts
Totally agree with Cap'tn. I would never use my boxing training in the street unless forced to. I grew up in a tough neighborhood and I like to avoid reliving that for myself and my children.

·
Premium Member
9,662 Posts
If I were you the next you and him got in the ring I would keep it clean but give him a beating he's never goten before. I also agree with Captainobvious99, and Word2Action.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts