Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
661 Posts
Would you make an absolute fool of yourself in front of hundreds of thousands of people just on the off chance that someone like Hatton would be bothered by it? :dunno:

The highlight of Malignaggi's career so far is getting his face caved in by Miguel Cotto, and fair play to him for the 12 rounds he put in, but telling someone like Hatton to "step up to the plate" is quite frankly pathetic.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Hmmm... I like this guy even less than I liked Floyd...

His comments are ridiculous lol Hatton would walk all over him!!!

12 rounds with Cotto is pretty good though...

Can't wait to see Ricky back in the ring! - providing its not the fight with Oscar at 150 thats been talked about :(

·
Registered
119 Posts
From a couple of stories it looks as if Hatton wants a fight in Manchester, then MSG for Malignaggi. Plus his lawyer says he'll never fight Witter as long as he keeps running his mouth. Which pisses me off because Hatton would beat Witter if they fought and finally prove he's the best light-welter of the past era. But he seems pretty stubborn about it.

·
Registered
246 Posts
THANK YOU MR.TOMMYGUNN !!! I WOULD OF PROBABLY NEVER OF SEEN THAT CLIP... IF YOU WOULD NOT OF POSTED IT.. THANKS DUDE,,WHAT WAS GOING ON WITH THIS SITE TODAY ??? I TRIED TO LOG ON MORE THEN 20 TIMES !!! W.T.F. !!! AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST.... LITTLE RICKY WOULD MURDER THIS GUY !!! LOOKS LIKE SOME DRAG QUEEN FROM THE BRONX NEW YORK !! BRING HIM ON... RICKY BY K.O.

Attachments

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
THANK YOU MR.TOMMYGUNN !!! I WOULD OF PROBABLY NEVER OF SEEN THAT CLIP... IF YOU WOULD NOT OF POSTED IT.. THANKS DUDE,,WHAT WAS GOING ON WITH THIS SITE TODAY ??? I TRIED TO LOG ON MORE THEN 20 TIMES !!! W.T.F. !!! AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST.... LITTLE RICKY WOULD MURDER THIS GUY !!! LOOKS LIKE SOME DRAG QUEEN FROM THE BRONX NEW YORK !! BRING HIM ON... RICKY BY K.O.

the site was being updated scott, theres lots of new features like multi-quote, reputation props and an all new section for members blogs.

anyway, i agree with the board here and see ricky doing a job on malignaggi next summer.

ricky will be fighting in manchester before this fight next year though.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
hatton vs witter will not happen, hatton has already said so. I wouldnt give witter the chance either with the way he has been acting. When floyd acts the way malignaggi does, you kind of know why he is doing it. When paulie does it, its like "yeah right, ok golden girl"

·
El Violento
8,076 Posts
Before I would of picked Hatton over Witter and Paulie easily. But since Mayweather knocked him the **** out there a good chance Mayweather might of ruined him. I'll favor Witter and Paulie over Hatton now. That is until Hatton shows other wise

·
Wet Beaver Bandit
5,334 Posts
i dont see paul being anywhere fast enough to keep hatton at bay, he couldn't keep cotto away who's nowhere near as quick as ricky getting in.

damn right. Paulie is a punk. Floyd hits WAY harder than him and taht was the only thing that kept Ricky off him at times. Malignaggi says the time for talking is over and then he doesn't shut up. There is something I could never stand about New YOrker's and Paulie embodies it.

·
Mental Midget
4,170 Posts
Paulie is a good boxer with *decent* defense and good movement. I think it would be a very good fight, especially if Hatton isnt able to hold. But the post above is absolutely correct about Malignaggi's power-nowhere close to Floyds.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
paulie will get beat much like he did against cotto, but hatton is better at 140 because he wont struggle to make it like cotto did. Hatton does better when he doesnt smother himself imo. His holding hurts his own performance. Malignaggi has very fast hands and feet but no power to keep hatton off, but if he catches hatton coming in, it wont be lights out like it was against floyd but it may sting.

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
paulie will get beat much like he did against cotto, but hatton is better at 140 because he wont struggle to make it like cotto did. Hatton does better when he doesnt smother himself imo. His holding hurts his own performance. Malignaggi has very fast hands and feet but no power to keep hatton off, but if he catches hatton coming in, it wont be lights out like it was against floyd but it may sting.
couldnt have said it any better

·
Registered
41 Posts
ROFL This is comedy our this bum is talking smack? Who is this bum? Hatton is gonna mop the floor with this guy especially at 140. Hatton is the greatest of all-time at 140. Cmon now. Paulie something bum.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Also, to add this bum acts like he beat Hatton when he says "I got your belt Ricky" Yep good job you are below in the rankings Hatton just gave it to the next bum in line because he moved up.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts