Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
David Duchovney and Gillian Anderson have just started shooting X-Files 2 today!! The movie will be released in theatre's July 25th of 2008.. I may be going back and watching the old episodes of the x files again so be prepared guys for some strange talk.

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
hehe i guess its good news for the x-files fans, but i am not one of them, never really got into the x-files.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sounds good man!! yeah they started shooting a few days ago, theres a ton of set pics flying around the web.

·
Wet Beaver Bandit
5,334 Posts
The truth is out there and it involves Paris Hilton and George W Bush's secret children running an underground soviet layer where alien offspring are planning on creating a cable channel that runs Dharma and Greg 24/7...

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
haha, nice one. I hope some truth is revealed in this movie, but im sure it'll end like every x files episode, leaving things at a cliff haha. As long as mulder and scully are together in the end, i'll be happy. Yeah, im soft when it comes to that lol.

·
Wet Beaver Bandit
5,334 Posts
haha, nice one. I hope some truth is revealed in this movie, but im sure it'll end like every x files episode, leaving things at a cliff haha. As long as mulder and scully are together in the end, i'll be happy. Yeah, im soft when it comes to that lol.

Gillian anderson makes me everything but "soft" lol.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
i just watched a movie set in england with her in it and she didn't mind getting her kit off lol, danny dyer from the football factory was in it to, i cant remember the name of it but i thought it was a quite good movie.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thats why I said beautiful, she isnt what I would call hott or extremely sexy but she is very pretty and beautiful. My wife is better looking imo but gillian isn't hard on the eyes at all. Depnds on the day really, she can be aight at times and then she can be drop dead sometimes.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Thats why I said beautiful, she isnt what I would call hott or extremely sexy but she is very pretty and beautiful. My wife is better looking imo but gillian isn't hard on the eyes at all. Depnds on the day really, she can be aight at times and then she can be drop dead sometimes.
a 7 in my book is hot dude, ive woke up drunk next to some 2's and 3's in my time. :laugh:

·
Registered
84 Posts
David Duchovney and Gillian Anderson have just started shooting X-Files 2 today!! The movie will be released in theatre's July 25th of 2008.. I may be going back and watching the old episodes of the x files again so be prepared guys for some strange talk.
FKN awesome. Im sick of watching old series of this shite.

I can't wait for its opening session.

I thought you were gonna say you were having a kid or something, or getting married, for the best news lol.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Haha, I feel ya, Ive already had a kid and am married. Of course those are the most important things, but Ive been waiting 10 years for the 2nd x files movie to come out haha.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Haha, I feel ya, Ive already had a kid and am married. Of course those are the most important things, but Ive been waiting 10 years for the 2nd x files movie to come out haha.
Same. I have been watching old dvd sets of it, for years now. And the same episodes and the movie over and over. Im a big fan. Not as big as you though lol.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Ive only seen all the episodes once, but i do on them all on dvd. Haha, im just excited we get a new x files movie. Because I didnt particular like the way the show ended so I was curious to how they would continue it.

·
Wet Beaver Bandit
5,334 Posts
a 7 in my book is hot dude, ive woke up drunk next to some 2's and 3's in my time. :laugh:
George Carlin "In my life I've never f***** a ten, never! But in one night I f***** five two's, that should count for something"

1 - 20 of 26 Posts