Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
lol im sure alot of us have already seen this. I believe its fake, there things tha tjust dont look right. its also in a cheap hotel and its delahoya's current hair style. It just doesnt add up. However it is delahoya's actually body in some pics. Ive seen delahoya in that same boxing pose before and it looks like the outfit is photoshopped on. Who knows lol.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
a cocktail waitress in manhaton is claiming she took those pics of oscar during a year long afair, acording to todays daily star though oscar was in puerto rico training for the mayweather fight when she says they were took.

there obviously fakes, it doesnt even look like oscars body.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ok I'll agree with you then. I don't want to imagine these being real, although it would be absolutely hilarious. His career would go straight to the canvas.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
He would lose everything except the money he has now, and would be forced to go into hiding.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Captainobvious said:
They dont look real to me at all.
Skin tones of the face and body dont match up in some.

But damn thats sexy, mmmm.
Ok put this quote in the wall of shame!!! Lol. They look somewhat fake to me, but who knows. Where's the lawsuit?

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
you can tell just by looking thats not oscars body, it looks like a fighters body but its defo not oscars.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts