·
Wet Beaver Bandit
5,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seriously, I thought he was a great commentator

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
I miss him too, i wish they would remove that leading guy he annoys me. He always says something like " AND NOW BARRERA MOVES FORWARD AS TO SAY IM NOT OLD " cant stand it.

·
Registered
424 Posts
I like Jim Lampley. I mean we cant expect any announcer to say and agree with what all of us feel. But i think on the Whole Jim Lampley doesn't get many things wrong. but i think Larry Merchant needs to go, he's so drunk... all the time.

·
TRIPLE OG HATER FOR LIFE
16,769 Posts
Big George is probaly sitting at home, getting bigger by the day, he's probably 3 times his size by now from eating all that good bbq from all the grills he's got at home, I don't miss him that much ,he was ok as an announcer he'd get ticked off every now and then but that was about it. I like Jim Lampley and Max Kellerman on the other hand Merchand and Lenox have to go ..

·
tellin' it like it is
18,612 Posts
I'd like Roy Jones to return as a commentator.
i'm partial to roy and big george. i like what both brought to the table commentating wise. i still laugh whenever i watch the hopkins/trinidad fight and hear george swinging on tito' nuts as he was getting throughly outclassed. merchant' rebuttal of "there BOTH champions!" was classic:laugh:

·
Registered
221 Posts
I liked George also, with Roy coming in 2nd. I would gladly trade in Manny and Merchant for those 2 back any day.

I like Max only for a while and then he gets on my nerves. Lennox is Lennox and he should stay on BAD.

·
Registered
221 Posts
The guy gets so worked up that the blood vessel in his head starts popping out of his head. LOL! If Manny could take some of his excitement it would probably be a good crew.

·
Premium Member
4,912 Posts
IF I never hear Max's voice again it'll be to soon.

·
Premium Member
25,820 Posts
Manny steward is always negative about fighters. And he likes to show everybody that he's knowledgeable. I was LMAO when he was arguing about what kind of vaseline cornermen should use during Mayweather/Hatton.

·
Premium Member
4,912 Posts
Manny steward is always negative about fighters. And he likes to show everybody that he's knowledgeable. I was LMAO when he was arguing about what kind of vaseline cornermen should use during Mayweather/Hatton.
Hes negative about all fighter except his own. I peeped that a while ago.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts