Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
I miss him too, i wish they would remove that leading guy he annoys me. He always says something like " AND NOW BARRERA MOVES FORWARD AS TO SAY IM NOT OLD " cant stand it.

·
Registered
424 Posts
I like Jim Lampley. I mean we cant expect any announcer to say and agree with what all of us feel. But i think on the Whole Jim Lampley doesn't get many things wrong. but i think Larry Merchant needs to go, he's so drunk... all the time.

·
TRIPLE OG HATER FOR LIFE
16,769 Posts
Big George is probaly sitting at home, getting bigger by the day, he's probably 3 times his size by now from eating all that good bbq from all the grills he's got at home, I don't miss him that much ,he was ok as an announcer he'd get ticked off every now and then but that was about it. I like Jim Lampley and Max Kellerman on the other hand Merchand and Lenox have to go ..

·
tellin' it like it is
18,612 Posts
I'd like Roy Jones to return as a commentator.
i'm partial to roy and big george. i like what both brought to the table commentating wise. i still laugh whenever i watch the hopkins/trinidad fight and hear george swinging on tito' nuts as he was getting throughly outclassed. merchant' rebuttal of "there BOTH champions!" was classic:laugh:

·
Registered
221 Posts
I liked George also, with Roy coming in 2nd. I would gladly trade in Manny and Merchant for those 2 back any day.

I like Max only for a while and then he gets on my nerves. Lennox is Lennox and he should stay on BAD.

·
Premium Member
4,912 Posts
Manny steward is always negative about fighters. And he likes to show everybody that he's knowledgeable. I was LMAO when he was arguing about what kind of vaseline cornermen should use during Mayweather/Hatton.
Hes negative about all fighter except his own. I peeped that a while ago.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.