Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am sick and tired of all of the missing and disappearing posts and threads.:mad:
It hurts the credibility of the forum and it is blatant censorship.:thumbsdown:
I am sorry to say but at this time I am taking a brake from this forum and hopefully when I came back this type of Hiding and tampering has been dealt with. It is a sad moment for me especially after the tonight’s fight and the fights coming up. But this is some thing I feel I need to do for my own good. I really hope nobody else follows in my foot steps but I am a little too out spoken for my own good and I have grown to like the staff and members in this place and in order to maintain a good relationship with every one I’ll see you guys in a few weeks.
A sadly wave good buy until?
Dave

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Dave, your a valued member so i hope you chose to return as quickly as possible.

There are certain things going on just now that will be resolved pretty quick and we can all get back to talking boxing. :)

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
I am sick and tired of all of the missing and disappearing posts and threads.:mad:
It hurts the credibility of the forum and it is blatant censorship.:thumbsdown:
I am sorry to say but at this time I am taking a brake from this forum and hopefully when I came back this type of Hiding and tampering has been dealt with. It is a sad moment for me especially after the tonight’s fight and the fights coming up. But this is some thing I feel I need to do for my own good. I really hope nobody else follows in my foot steps but I am a little too out spoken for my own good and I have grown to like the staff and members in this place and in order to maintain a good relationship with every one I’ll see you guys in a few weeks.
A sadly wave good buy until?
Dave
I feel your pain Dave. We all want this bullsh*t stopped, but it doesn't look good. History repeats itself, and there isn't anything I can do, or none of what has happened in the past two weeks would have ever transpired. I apologize to you that you have had to deal with things that should have never taken place. Just know that some of us have tried to fix it and will continue doing so.
-Shane

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
Dave, please don't go man. Your a tremendous member of the community and really add something different, it would be a MASSIVE shame to lose you.

·
Registered
2,272 Posts
thanks for the kind words guys. but i had to do it for my self.
Ha, Dave. Is it that time of the month? Are you bloated and cramping?:laugh::cheeky4::laugh:

J/k dude. I have to take breaks every now and then.

·
Registered
624 Posts
why? i don't understand!

a brake from what typing or reading?

maybe something has happened that i've not heard about but it seems a little bit..............well........over the top.......possibly dramatic

you wrote that post as if you were about to top yourself lol

jeez i guess somepeople take interent forums a little more serious then i thought!

hahaha

i hope you return with a breath of fresh air and can get on with your life!

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
why? i don't understand!

a brake from what typing or reading?

maybe something has happened that i've not heard about but it seems a little bit..............well........over the top.......possibly dramatic

you wrote that post as if you were about to top yourself lol

jeez i guess somepeople take interent forums a little more serious then i thought!

hahaha

i hope you return with a breath of fresh air and can get on with your life!
That's what happened.

·
Registered
624 Posts
good explanation! ^ thanks!

well surely it can't be that bad!
its an internet site!

really over dramatic! even you- PBF you talking about it like its a serious matter!

hahaha!

get over it whatever it is!

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Well after being a part of this place since damn near the beginning it was a serious matter. I know all the guys here very well. This place isn't just a bunch of guys who drop by every now and then, say something, and let that be that. We are a tight knit group here man. You obviously wouldn't understand. It's not a big deal anymore. This thread is old as hell. I think you joined the site right after everything was resolved.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts