Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok guys I love to make fun of the UFC/MMA. I hate the shitt with a passion. I like to clown on the names of their moves. If any of you are brave enough to watch the spike TV telecast tonight post some of the lame ass move-names they say. I want to add them to my repetoir (spelled wrong).

1. Peruvian neck tie! :laugh:

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Haha you kill me. I'm watching with a newborn 2 feet away. I should be back to posting Monday.
Congrat-u-fuckin-lations!!!! Tell the baby that this shitt is garbage and if he starts to like it you will naked rear ground pound him.:laugh:

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
This one fighter on right now has "condomdepot.com" on his trunks. Worst advertising ever. It makes the web URLs on boxer's backs look really cool.

Rear naked choke. Why does it have to be naked? It's bad enough that these two guys are experimenting with various sexual positions.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
This one fighter on right now has "condomdepot.com" on his trunks. Worst advertising ever. It makes the web URLs on boxer's backs look really cool.

Rear naked choke. Why does it have to be naked? It's bad enough that these two guys are experimenting with various sexual positions.
Nah you gotta say it like me to make it sound gayer. "Naked rear ground and pound." If that doesn't sound like man-man anal sex nothing does.

·
Administrator
4,993 Posts

It does look like they are experimenting on some **** shitt
Nah you gotta say it like me to make it sound gayer. "Naked rear ground and pound." If that doesn't sound like man-man anal sex nothing does.
:laugh:"He goes into the mount position, he moves into the rear naked, oh No, he pins him against the cage and is doing the ground and pound" So gay.

#2-kimora

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
I can't believe I even turned this crap on for a second. Pure faggotry. Yes, MMA deserves to die and I hope it burns in hell. A little Samuel L. Jackson A Time To Kill for ya.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Shane he's a week old and already knows this is some gay ass ****. Better than nothing I guess.
Good deal.
I bet they whisper no **** alot in that cage.
:laugh:
I can't believe I even turned this crap on for a second. Pure faggotry. Yes, MMA deserves to die and I hope it burns in hell. A little Samuel L. Jackson A Time To Kill for ya.
LOL. New one...

2. "He uses the 'wizard' to get him against the cage." The wizard. LMAO
3. "He uses the 'salivary.'"

1 - 20 of 38 Posts