Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In Tommy's "me" thread he stated that he was the second longest running active member. He's wrong. Dave is. I've been on here the longest, then Dave, then Tommy. Just needed to get that off of my mind...

·
Premium Member
2,091 Posts
edited. sorry bud i'm in a bad mood

i was a lil rude

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts
In Tommy's "me" thread he stated that he was the second longest running active member. He's wrong. Dave is. I've been on here the longest, then Dave, then Tommy. Just needed to get that off of my mind...
Doesn't matter Bill, we all know you were one of the first members :thumbsup::thumbsup:

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
I stand corrected Bill....I remember when i first joined and we spoke boxing history for about 4 hours mate. :thumbsup:

I dont count people as members untill they've been laid though. :D

Did this really warrant a new thread? You could have just said it in that thread...
I hate dumb threads too Tom. :laugh:

·
Premium Member
9,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I stand corrected Bill....I remember when i first joined and we spoke boxing history for about 4 hours mate. :thumbsup:

You must really despise your own threads then.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts

I guess we can't consider you a member either.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts
1 - 20 of 20 Posts