Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
652 Posts
Hattons people are saying that the Floyd fight has to take place at 140lbs.
He's just signed a new contract with HBO and like last time HBO want him to have a fight 1st- Malignaggi.
Looks like the November fight is a no-no:(

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
140 im sure isnt a problem for mayweather either. he usally fights at 145 as a welterweight anywayz. if hatton can make it, so can floyd. Floyd has devastating power at that weight though. i think he has more accumulation power than tszyu does. we'll have to wait and see.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
KOFightPicks said:
get ready to get held all night long
Exactly. Floyd wont go back down to 140. He has gained too much muscle mass, and he is the one holding all the cards. If Hatton is afraid of 147 then so be it. I met a guy from Westham today who actually liked boxing. We chatted about Hatton for about 30 minutes, but as soon as I mentioned Mayweather he said he hopes Ricky stays at 140 and avoids him. He was a really nice guy with good insight! That makes 1 knowledgable British boxing fan now :cheeky4: Just Kidding guys.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Floyd WILL NOT drop to 140. That makes it look like Ricky is calling the shots, and Floyd wont go for that. However, if he did step down to 140 nobody could say a damn thing about him picking fights and all that crap. Fight at 147 or no fight!

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
KNUCKLE UP said:
If it were to happen I would not mind standing in your corner with the white towel ready!
i can just imagine the same look on your face knuckle as sly had when drago was killing apollo. :D

·
Registered
2,272 Posts
tommygunn said:
i can just imagine the same look on your face knuckle as sly had when drago was killing apollo. :D
And you would be yelling, "THROW IN THE TOWEL, THROW IN THE TOWEL!"
And everyone in the forum would be in the first row crying!

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
KNUCKLE UP said:
And you would be yelling, "THROW IN THE TOWEL, THROW IN THE TOWEL!"
And everyone in the forum would be in the first row crying!
no i wouldn't. :laugh:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts