Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First off, I am puertorican as most of you know, and I obviously want Cotto to win. That being said, I think this is a corrupted fight that Cotto has to win in order to generate the best situation 4 Arum. Aron is on a feud with Floyd, and Cotto is the only card Arum holds that can make people think Floyd is ducking ( making him look bad ).

If Tony win Floyd does not have to fight him to prove he is the "best ever" ( :laugh: ) cuz he will use Margarito's multiple losses as an excuse and it sounds like a legit one, so people will think he is not ducking. Cotto in the other hand will bring another undefeated record and a very complete fighter, a threat, that will make Floyd look bad, that may get to him and force him to unduck and fight Cotto.

I am not saying this is a fixed fight, I think if it is a close decicion, Cotto will get the W and it will not surprise me if the referee put up a Floyd-Hatton type of bias against Margarito.

Just my thought

:thumbsup:

G

·
I can't see Margarito winning so it's irrelevant if the judges are corrupt. And why do you have a plastic burger in your signature? :dunno:

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Man I don't know, i just put it there for no reason

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Mommysunn complained about the females in his sig, and ROger had to ask him to change it. That's why his sig is like that.

Fight isn't fixed. It won't be close.

BTW Hatton only won the 5th.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts