Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 20 of 252 Posts

·
Wet Beaver Bandit
5,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hear me out. He got KTFO by Tarver etc. He went on to fight some nobodies and did his thing. He got his fight with Tito and looked great. He is back in top shape, still quick as hell and he seems hungry again. I think by the end of the year (or early next year) he will fight for a title. ANd you know what? I think he'll win.

·
Boxings Own Living Legend
8,579 Posts
No one plans on getting ktfo. Retarded...............
I still think that remark from tarver to jones "Have you got any excuses tonight Roy"???? was one of the best i've ever heard He'd got Jones beaten from then on

·
TRIPLE OG HATER FOR LIFE
16,769 Posts
Hear me out. He got KTFO by Tarver etc. He went on to fight some nobodies and did his thing. He got his fight with Tito and looked great. He is back in top shape, still quick as hell and he seems hungry again. I think by the end of the year (or early next year) he will fight for a title. ANd you know what? I think he'll win.
Man your dreaming, he barely made it past a rusty ass Trinidad,who would you have him beat for a title?

·
tellin' it like it is
18,612 Posts
i sounds like the "plan" icb is referring to doesn't include getting ktfo by tarver. it was initiated afterwards. roy didn't barely make it past tito....he toyed with him. i think jones still has enough to beat any of the current title holders at 175(with the exception of dawson), and i wouldn't be surprised if he managed to get another major belt.

·
Registered
297 Posts
i sounds like "the" plan icb is referring to doesn't include getting ktfo by tarver. it was initiated afterwards. roy didn't barely make it past tito....he toyed with him. i think jones still has enough to beat any of the current title holders at 175(with the exception of dawson), and i wouldn't be surprised if he managed to get another major belt.
i agree with that i would have him favorite to beat all the champs at 175 except dawson but hed still have a bit of a chance in that

·
Wet Beaver Bandit
5,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I'm saying he had a plan as far as fighting those nobodies. He was re-adjusting to the weight and getting his body tuned for another title run.

1 - 20 of 252 Posts