Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok I got really pissed off last night when I watched Wednesday night fights on ESPN2. This may not be starting-a-thread worthy, but oh well. I didn't watch the Hatton/Castillo fight and had only seen the knockout prior the the Wednesday night fights brief replay. This is when I saw a guy I had previously liked named Ricky Hatton wearing a damn sombrero. Are you serious? What a ***. I mean, can you not be somewhat original? That is a Mayweather thing, and Hatton is an idiot. I didn't even think it was remotely funny. He was fighting Jose Luis Castillo on a regular day; not Oscar De La Hoya on Cinco De Mayo! Floyd please fight this retard asap. Or let me rephrase that. Hatton sign the damn papers asap.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
shane, do you actualy know why hatton wears a sombrero?

his nickname is the "manchester mexican" due to his fighting style, hence the sombreo!

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
i guess floyds a douche for copying micheal gomez!

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
The sombrero wasnt out of lack of class and respect like Floyd.. it was actually a token of his appreciation towards his Mexican fans. Come on man, him and Barrera are as close as hell as friends, you think he would like him taking the piss? He was actually gona come out to the ring on a horse, but realised on holiday with his children a few months back that he was actually allergic to horses:laugh:

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
lol oh shane. IMO i thought he was mocking floyd and thought it was quite funny. I thought he was just trying to get in everyones head and make a statement. Hes not going to beat floyd mawyeather but i give him credit for having the balls to fight him with his unblemished record on the line as well.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I don't give two turds why Hatton wore a sombrero. Has he ever done it before? Or did he do it after Floyd did it? Thank you. He's a douch and will get embarassed if he steps in the ring with the best. I rest my case. All my points are up for a challenge from anyone that can match me. Tommy? I'm serious. All of them. To add to that...If Floyd loses I will change my name to RickyHattonIsGod and will pay for your plane ticket Tommy. You want that bet? If Floyd wins we can discuss my winnings.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
PrettyBoyFloyd said:
I don't give two turds why Hatton wore a sombrero. Has he ever done it before? Or did he do it after Floyd did it? Thank you. He's a douch and will get embarassed if he steps in the ring with the best. I rest my case. All my points are up for a challenge from anyone that can match me. Tommy? I'm serious. All of them. To add to that...If Floyd loses I will change my name to RickyHattonIsGod and will pay for your plane ticket Tommy. You want that bet? If Floyd wins we can discuss my winnings.
i'll bet you all you have come fight time!!!

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Sounds good dude. Damn I was druuuunk last night when I typed that. I barely remember.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
PrettyBoyFloyd said:
Sounds good dude. Damn I was druuuunk last night when I typed that. I barely remember.
i'll be in vegas for this one if its made there dude, we gotta hook up for some bud's and go prowling for putang. :laugh:

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I'm all about it. I'll show you a couple places I discovered on DLH/Mayweather weekend.

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
Getting a ticket for that one will be too bad man:laugh: Id come down, but by then il be 18 and not even legal to drink in LV.. its no fun like that:laugh:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts