Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am 14 yrs old 5 foot 7 and weigh 110 pounds and i am trying to find out how to get into silver gloves boxing but i cant find any websites on how to get involved. im not a total newbie my dad was a boxer so i know how to box. any links to help me out would be very appreciated. thanks.

-vince

·
Registered
35 Posts
So I take that you are fighting as an independent boxer? The other thing that comes to mind is to check out an amateur boxing club they should have a schedule of all upcoming sanction events. Hope that helps:)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i live in gainesville fl and i cant find any boxing clubs and ill check usaboxing.com thanks

·
Banned
6 Posts
i am 14 yrs old 5 foot 7 and weigh 110 pounds and i am trying to find out how to get into silver gloves boxing but i cant find any websites on how to get involved. im not a total newbie my dad was a boxer so i know how to box. any links to help me out would be very appreciated. thanks.

-vince
Which part of the country are you from?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i looked up .org not .com typo. but i couldnt find anything pertaining to how to join and has anybody heard of team savior i was looking at them in jacksonville, i was born in hollywood why?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts