Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Last night I was outside taking pictures of the sunset to test out my new camera. I ended up seeing something that I didnt think I'd ever seen. This is no joke. The first picture was taken at 5:35.42. The second picture was taken at 5:35:55, just 13 seconds later. The third picture is taken at 5:36.19, just 24 seconds later. I was using a 3.2 mega pixel Canon Power shot A510.

Note: It was not actually 5:35, in fact it was 8:35, my camera was just not set correct at the time.

1st picture - 5:35.42

2nd picture - 5:35.55
( notice the difference in the upper left hand corner )

3rd picture - 5:36.19

4th picture - Shortly after 3rd. shows street lights on.

I was outside behind my backyard. I was out there for about 10 minutes. There were no airplanes or anything out there. I didnt even notice the object in the second picture until I saw the playback on my camera after I had taken it. I instantly looked up at the same spot in the sky and saw nothing. I figured it could of been the camera so under the same settings I took the same picture at the same spot. There was nothing.

Attachments

·
Spike Spiegel
7,078 Posts
Spooky :laugh:. Who knows what it could be man, only God really knows what lies outside our world.

·
Iron Lungs
3,315 Posts
Could be a UFO...or a reaaaaally bright frisbee..lol...its something though...doesnt look like it was something wrong with the camera...

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Theres definently not something wrong with the camera. It wasnt' any special setting either, it was simple on the auto setting without flash. I'm not going to say what I think it was. obviously, its unidentifiable to me and I honestly can't remember seeing it with the naked eye. Its obvious not a plane or jet or helicoptor because nothing could cover that distance of the sky in 37 seconds. I'm working on a close up picture, I've zoomed in on the computer and on the camera itselfs. It's a round metallic shape object with a greenish looking center.

·
Iron Lungs
3,315 Posts
Theres definently not something wrong with the camera. It wasnt' any special setting either, it was simple on the auto setting without flash. I'm not going to say what I think it was. obviously, its unidentifiable to me and I honestly can't remember seeing it with the naked eye. Its obvious not a plane or jet or helicoptor because nothing could cover that distance of the sky in 37 seconds. I'm working on a close up picture, I've zoomed in on the computer and on the camera itselfs. It's a round metallic shape object with a greenish looking center.
Post it! BTW what state you in?

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Here it is. The green looking center is gone. I could only end up zooming the image on paint. The other program I used to zoom, was better but I could not save the image. I will try it later. As you can tell the pixels all line up, So that proves im not just faking this.

Attachments

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I live in Bartlesville, Oklahoma. The pictures were not taken at 5 35 like the camera says. It was actually shortly after 8 oclock. But the time increments between the three pictures are in fact real. The time was just set wrong on the cam.

·
Iron Lungs
3,315 Posts
nah I didnt think it was fake, you could tell from the 1st set of pics by the pixels..NM the location..duh...thats cool though, who knows what it is...keep that camera around...

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Why is it that some people just can't except the possibility. I never once said the object was alien. Not once. I did however state fact after fact as to what it was not or could not of been. If you can give me a possible explanation other than it being an Unidentified Flying Object, then thats fine, i'd love to talk about it. I figured we had a more mature bunch here. Yeah, I believe in this stuff, but in over 20 yeras, I had never actually witnessed anything like it. I just chose to believe. I was pretty excited I actually got something on camera, when I wasn't expecting it.

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts
Lance I think we need to look a little closer at that picture. I think your on to something!:thumbsup:

:laugh:

It's weird.

Why is it that some people just can't except the possibility? I never once said the object was alien. Not once. I did however state fact after fact as to what it was not or could not of been. If you can give me a possible explanation other than it being an Unidentified Flying Object, then thats fine, i'd love to talk about it. I figured we had a more mature bunch here. Yeah, I believe in this stuff, but in over 20 yeras, I had never actually witnessed anything like it. I just chose to believe. I was pretty excited I actually got something on camera, when I wasn't expecting it.
Yeah some people need more open minds. Very weird thing to happen though.

1 - 20 of 66 Posts