Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
But then he opened that big ol' trap of his and exposed is racist mind and an ego so huge the poor guy couldn't carry it for all its weight. Some will say his words were there to rattle Calzaghe, but if that's the case why did he lose?

Does anyone else think he should no do the honourable thing and retire?

·
Premium Member
9,456 Posts
But then he opened that big ol' trap of his and exposed is racist mind and an ego so huge the poor guy couldn't carry it for all its weight. Some will say his words were there to rattle Calzaghe, but if that's the case why did he lose?

NOPE, you don't know the guy. So for you to call Hopkins a racist is hilarious .

Hopkins and an even tougher fighter - Boxing - Yahoo! Sports
Here's an article about Hopkins and a dying kid (who happens to be white). I don't think this kid thought that Hopkins was racist. This whole article disproves your sad opinion and thread of a REAL man.

·
Registered
229 Posts
I always hated B-Hop growing up. Always thought his ego was bigger then his talent...now he is one of my favorite fighters.

·
Banned
1,305 Posts

just cuz he racist doesnt mean he should retire. If thats the case, There would never have been boxing in the early 1900s.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts