Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
IMO all he is doing is making his record worse. He doesn't have a very good record as it is, and if he keeps up fighting on like this, IMO he is just delaying his induction to the BHOF.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
bill1234 said:
IMO all he is doing is making his record worse. He doesn't have a very good record as it is, and if he keeps up fighting on like this, IMO he is just delaying his induction to the BHOF.
he should defo call it quits, and you dont hear me say that much about any fighter!

the sad fact is though with the sad state the HW division is in now he could prob grab another one of the titles. :(

·
Premium Member
9,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
tommygunn said:
he should defo call it quits, and you dont hear me say that much about any fighter!

the sad fact is though with the sad state the HW division is in now he could prob grab another one of the titles. :(
If he does, then I honestly would be spun into an entirely new demention of pissed off.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
imo i think he is trying to break foremans record for being the oldest heavyweight champion ever and with the division like it is, he has a pretty good chance. Ill support him even though i thought he should of hung them up after his heart condition.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
i say give all 3 of them 2 more years and they will never fight again. as long as they arent getting knocked out or losing badly, i dont care if they keep fighting.

·
Premium Member
9,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
tysonjones said:
i say give all 3 of them 2 more years and they will never fight again. as long as they arent getting knocked out or losing badly, i dont care if they keep fighting.
Hopkins aged very well. He had an outstanding performance against Tarver last May, and seems to just be a little slower and a little more careful, other than that, IMO he aged rather well. Jones Jr and Holyfield though, they weren't so lucky.

·
Mental Midget
4,170 Posts
LeedsLad said:
I wish he would retire. Hopefully RJJ and Hopkins will follow suit too.
Why should Hopkins retire? Right now he's in a great spot. Still in great shape and form, and a world champion again. Maybe after he beats Winky he'll consider it.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
LeedsLad said:
I wish he would retire. Hopefully RJJ and Hopkins will follow suit too.
No way should Hopkins retire! Two should have been's against Taylor and then the handling of Tarver. Hopkins hasn't lost much of anything IMO and should keep going until he feels that he can't.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts