Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to apologize for my recent actions lately. Especially yesterday with the entire mma thread incident. I have my reasons but no excuses. I went to far, especially as your Super Moderator. I want to personally apologize to Banky himself for asking him to leave and insulting him. You are entitled to your opinion, good or bad, and I should of left it at that. I do not wish you to leave, the more posters the better. You've shown to be a decent member in the past. And it seems as though your alot like me in some way. We both are very stubborn men, but I look forward to sitting down with you someday and talking this all out. I hope you accept my apology.

I would also like to apologize to CJ. Although we never see eye to eye, the arguments and discussions we have are always in good fun bud. The place wouldnt be the same with out you. I look forward to the day you own me, because you deserve to with as much crap as I've put you through. :thumbsup: I mean this full heartedly ( sp )

To anyone else that I have offended or insulted in the past or present. I do sincerely apologize. I'm human just like everyone else here, but because of my title I have to be a little different. I'm slowly realizing this. I'm not a thick skinned person, I've always been real with everyone on this board. But I will work on it, for the forum and for all of you. Just do me one favor guys, Trust the staff. Loyalty has been one of my biggest things in my life and on the internet, all we really have is trust in what another man or women says. So trust us, we do not have it in for you. You all know I'm one of the biggest boxing fans here, I would never let something bad happen to this place.

Understand this as well, just becasue we edit, doesn't mean we are taking shots at you. It is our job to edit, whether we want to or not. I hate editing post because I understand how you guys take it, and I'm sorry for that as well. But as your super moderator, I have to.

Expect a different "TJ" in the times ahead. Thank you guys for hearing me out. Thread will be closed but if anything would like to be said to me. Please contact me via pm and I'd be glad to talk. :thumbsup:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.