Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Haye Ducked Me Too
515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I haven't been in the ring in 17 years. But after all of the boxing I have read on this forum and all the passion I have decided to start getting in shape and try to get back in the ring again. I have lost a lot of movement in my legs from my injuries but I think I can still compete. I start my regiment tomorrow and at 37 it will be alot different than what it was at 18 but I am willing to try and that is going to be great. I use to fight at around 170 and now at 215 so I have alot of work to do to get where I need to be. Just again I would like to thank you all and keep up the good stuff and stop the b*tching and get back to the real reason this forum is here to talk about the greatest sport ever, BOXING

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
Fantastic news my friend! We havent always agreed on things, but we can both agree that boxing is the greatest sport ever! I respect anyone willing to step back in the ring and put it on the line, let's hope your boy Vitali can get back in the title mix too to make a great 08 for you;)

·
Haye Ducked Me Too
515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Fantastic news my friend! We havent always agreed on things, but we can both agree that boxing is the greatest sport ever! I respect anyone willing to step back in the ring and put it on the line, let's hope your boy Vitali can get back in the title mix too to make a great 08 for you;)
Thank You hope to be in shape by early June and we will see from their a 37 year old amateur i'm sure they haven't seen many of those. LOL

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Good luck VR, i hope it all works out for you!

·
Mental Midget
4,170 Posts
Glad to hear you still have that fire in your belly. Better to give it a shot now, than wonder "what if" later in life. If it doesnt happen to work out, or the injuries prove to be too much to overcome, at the very least you'll get yourself in good shape and have fun doing it. You'll also be able to say, I gave it all I had, win or lose.

Good luck to you VR!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts