1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
IBF World Champion Steve Cunningham to make guest appearance on radio talk show

For immediate release:

Philadelphia 23rd September 2008.

IBF World Champion Steve Cunningham to make guest appearance on radio talk show this Thursday.

IBF Cruiserweight World Champion, Steve ‘USS’ Cunningham, is to make a special guest appearance this coming Thursday evening on internet radio talk show - Fight News Unlimited Combat Show - hosted by Rich Bergeron and Tony ‘The Tornado’ Penecale.

As well as talking about his life, boxing career and the upcoming title defense against #2 ranked Tomasz Adamek, Steve will also be answering questions from listeners, either by phone or those sent via the live chat room.

Show host, ‘Rabble Rousin’ Rich Beregron, said "We've been trying to track Steve Cunningham down for months now, and we're glad to finally get the opportunity to speak with him this Thursday night in the 8PM EST hour of the Fight News Unlimited Combat Sports Show. Myself and our in-house boxing expert (and fellow Philly native) Tony "The Tornado" Penecale are happy to focus more on the heavier weight classes in boxing that aren't getting the kind of mass media attention that the welterweights on down are enjoying right now. Steve "USS" Cunningham has been quickly solidifying his legendary status with impressive win after impressive win while keeping on track to become the undisputed world Cruiserweight champion someday in the near future. It's great to know he's taking the time out to chat with us and interact with our fans."

FNU’s regular Thursday evening shows discuss all aspects of combat sports, boxing, MMA and wrestling.

The show featuring Steve ‘USS’ Cunningham is on Thursday 25th September 2008 and starts at 8PM EST.

You can listen in live at unlimitedfightnews.com/wordpress

Interact with Steve in the live chat room at This Show is Restricted!

Or phone 1 605-475-8515, SHOW CONFERENCE ROOM#:5009209 to get on the show and ask Steve a question.

Steve will be on air for at least the first hour, so if you have a question for him tune in early.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:

Philadelphia - September 21st 2008

IBF World Champion Steve Cunningham launches new promotional video

IBF Cruiserweight World Champion, Steve ‘USS’ Cunningham unveiled his new promotional video. The all action video features scenes from his fight with Kelvin Davis, his title winning battle with Krzysztof Wlodarezyk and his first defense victory against Marco Huck.

The video has been produced to give those that have yet to see Cunningham in action a ‘taste’ of what to expect from him during his second mandatory title defense against Tomasz ‘Goral’ Adamek, the current number two rated cruiserweight, later this year.

A very pleased Cunningham said on the release “It’s great, I’m really pleased with it. You know what, I’m better known in Europe than here in America. My biggest fights have all been there so far. My last fight was watched by over 5 Million people, but none of them were American as the fights were not televised here. Hopefully now, with this video, my home (American) boxing fans will get excited by my fighting style and come out and support me when I take on Tomasz (Adamek).”

The date and location of Cunningham vs Adamek IBF Cruiserweight title fight is expected to be announced by the IBF later this month.

The video can be viewed on YouTube YouTube - Steve 'USS' Cunningham Promotional Video

and on Steve’s MySpace page MySpace.com - Steve - 32 - Male - PHILADELPHIA, Pennsylvania - www.myspace.com/usscunningham

There is also a high resolution version (44MB) available which can be viewed at www.justlisten2this.com/SteveCunninghamPromo.mpg

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts