Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
"The International Boxing Hall of Fame and Museum announced today the newest class of inductees to enter the Hall. Living inductees include bantamweight champion Orlando Canizales (USA), heavyweight champion Lennox Lewis (UK), junior lightweight champion Brian Mitchell (South Africa), matchmaker/publicist/promoter Bob Goodman (USA), promoter Akihiko Honda (Japan), journalist Hugh McIlvaney (UK) and broadcaster Larry Merchant (USA). The official enshrinement ceremony will take place June 14th in Canastota, New York." -fightnews.com

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts
Lewis definitely deserves it, he's a legend and one of the top 10 heavyweights ever. I don't even begrudge Merchant :laugh::laugh:.

·
Boxings Own Living Legend
8,579 Posts
Lewis definitely deserves it, he's a legend and one of the top 10 heavyweights ever. I don't even begrudge Merchant :laugh::laugh:.
Lennox is top 3 in my opinion. This is one reason I was so sure all the comeback stories were baloney :blah::blah:

·
Premium Member
9,662 Posts
I'm glad Lennox got inducted. He really deserves it. Is anyone going up for the induction weekend? I probably am if everything goes as planned again. I highly suggest you go if you can, it is a blast to be there.

·
Boxings Own Living Legend
8,579 Posts
Im happy for Canizalez

he deserves it

what a fighter he was
I agree Antonio BUT he really lost one defence of his title. It was in his hometown against Sergio Reyes. I was with Sergio he totally hustled and harassed Orlando. Was in his face like a mosquito. Sergio won 8 of the 12 rounds easy but Orlando got the home town decision

1 - 7 of 7 Posts