Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just spoke with a friend of mine from Fightjudge.com, the premiere boxing judging site online. He asked if I was interested in us having our very own custom scorecards that we can launch straight from our very site. I told him I'm all over it, but I wanted to run it by you guys first. We would be able to have actual scorecards that we could use to compare with each other after fights. This would be a great addition to this site as well as benefitting fightjudge.com. I'm all for it. Guys????

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Good. I think so too. I am going to need a lot of positive feedback to set this up with administration.

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
Yeah this is awesome, great way to compare our thoughts and could start some great arguments and lets face it i LOVE scoring fights. I have a hard time to start watching a fight in the 3 or 4th round because i dont know what happened in the first ;D

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
WOW! It seems like everyone is on board for this. I just sent over our site manager's email to my friend, so now it is just a waiting game. Keep your fingers crossed fellas.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I've asked Roger a couple of times if he recieved Corey's email regarding this issue. Maybe if you mention something he will pipe in! Try it!!!

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
I tried to help ya out buddy, but their seems to be to many politics involved. I think I can speak for everyone but a few, that we apperciate the generocity in trying.

·
Premium Member
9,662 Posts
Yeah, Tommy, can you pull some strings? You probably have the most influence being an admin.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts