Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
No weed but I'm diggin this song. I love the r&b/rap mix some people use in their songs. One of my favorite songs, Nelly and Kelly Rowland's Dilemma got me hooked on this style. One of my all time favs. I know you don't like Nel.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Man when I used to smoke me and my boy, Mitch would put on a Devin album and just smoke a few blunts while jamming the hell out of that **** on the surround sound.

·
TRIPLE OG HATER FOR LIFE
16,769 Posts
Man you guys are gonna make me revert to my old ways and start up with the weed again, lucky for me I have'nt copped in years and would'nt have a clue where to get some, down here it's shiit anyways so what would be the point, any ways I'm gonna put some Marley on and light up some insense and reminise about the not so good old days...:laugh:

·
Registered
445 Posts
If I was not so scared of the cops I would smoke some too. I think that weed should be legalized in the states? What's so bad about weed? Side affects = hungry, happy, sleepy
Remember the 60's.

It makes people harder to control too.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
If I was not so scared of the cops I would smoke some too. I think that weed should be legalized in the states? What's so bad about weed? Side affects = hungry, happy, sleepy
Katt Williams is the man.
Man you guys are gonna make me revert to my old ways and start up with the weed again, lucky for me I have'nt copped in years and would'nt have a clue where to get some, down here it's shiit anyways so what would be the point, any ways I'm gonna put some Marley on and light up some insense and reminise about the not so good old days...:laugh:
LMAO, Hugo.
Remember the 60's.

It makes people harder to control too.
I'll never have anything against weed and mushrooms. It's the other drugs I have a problem with.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Awesome beat, diggin the lyrics..
Had to quit weed to get in fit to the fullest extent
I'm glad you like it dude. Welcome aboard.
-Shane
OMG I love Katt Williams. he is the nikka
Can't say that. I know, I know you meant absolutely nothing by it, but it is and will always be against policy. No harm done. :thumbsup:
-Shane

·
Banned
1,305 Posts
thats what you say now.

When I turn my back, you'll go all 'kill ******' on me and eat my cheerios. im watching you lol.

I love to say racist jokes, but I would never treat another man different because of the color of their skin. Whenever somebody does call me racist, I say, "I am not racist, I hate everybody equally." In fact, if I had to choose a race to hate it would be the white people. Thats where the majority of spoiled brats come from. Even though I am white myself. LOL.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts