Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
NO that is the UFC shitt. This is the Affliction PPV. Affliction is Sylvia-Fedor. UFC is Silva-some dude. I'm watching both.

·
El Violento
8,076 Posts
NO that is the UFC shitt. This is the Affliction PPV. Affliction is Sylvia-Fedor. UFC is Silva-some dude. I'm watching both.
I'll get high an watch the UFC shiit on TV. But I can't watch 2 cards of this crap. There is only so much a person can take

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm watching both. I'm not disappointed in myself. Fighting is fighting, and every now and then these shitts are cool. Barnett's KO was badass for a MMA "fight." Also, these MMA guys keep telling me the main event from both cards will be bad ass. We'll see. I'll watch Cotto's countdown later.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
It's just Chris aka SIRHCMAN. You're new so he's going to give you a hard time. He loves this bullshitt...

·
El Violento
8,076 Posts
Anybody noticed Margarito get dropped in that early fight. I got to find out who that was. I don't got that fight.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
haha its all good. Yeah I noticed it Gerald. Watch clottey vs margy and they mention the guys name in the like 1st or 2nd round.

·
Registered
326 Posts
UFC is real fightng, boxing is dancing and letting the referee help U ;)

1 - 20 of 32 Posts