Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How does this work? I am very interested in utilizing this tool if it completely blinds everything posted by selected members.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It is there. Click on anyone's avatar and you will find buddylist/ignore list options. I'm going to utilize the ignore list if it does what I think it will. If it does what I assume you can make it as if certain members don't even exist. That would solve 90% of problems here.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
I agree, but Ive tried getting the buddylist to work and its really nothing. All it does is put a plus sign in front of the guys names that are your buddies....Let me know if you get it working, Im def interested.

·
Wet Beaver Bandit
5,334 Posts
and drastically shorten many threads. :laugh:

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
WOW! This works perfectly! It says "This message is hidden because C.J. Rock is on your ignore list."

It makes them completely invisible as if they aren't even here. Problem solved fellas.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
The bad thing about ignore is mods and admin arent alowed to do it. :laugh:

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It's always been available. Who cares if mods can use it? If it works for one member its a great find!!! I predict several members utilize this function in the near future. Enjoy it guys!

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I just tried it and it definitely works Lance. I'm going to try to ignore the annoying members without using it though. I just thought several guys would love this.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Haha you're welcome dude. This really will solve A LOT of problems amongst members in my opinion. I wish I would have added this sooner. CJ can just put me on his once I'm SMOD again since (apparently) we aren't allowed to use it.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
I put CJ and HUGO on mine immediately, I'll just simply ignore the others. Great find shane.

Lance your way to nosey to put anyone on ignore, id bet within a week you'd have took it off and replied to one of these guys posts. :laugh:

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Haha you're welcome dude. This really will solve A LOT of problems amongst members in my opinion. I wish I would have added this sooner. CJ can just put me on his if I'm SMOD again since (apparently) we aren't allowed to use it.
Mods cant use ignore on people they think are trouble makers because they have to be looking at those guys posts to see what they are up too.

PS.

I fixed your post for you.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
You said I would be reinstated once the situation with CJ was resolved. Its been resolved. Unless you're looking for reasons to keep me out I see no reason for you to continue other than your obvious personal hatred. I'm cool with C.J. now. I'm going to ignore him.

·
TRIPLE OG HATER FOR LIFE
16,769 Posts
You said I would be reinstated once the situation with CJ was resolved. Its been resolved. Unless you're looking for reasons to keep me out I see no reason for you to continue other than your obvious personal hatred. I'm cool with C.J. now. I'm going to ignore him.
Don't beg man don't beg :laugh::laugh:

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
I think its far from resolved, infact, i dont think anything has been resolved at all. It'll be resolved when C.J posts some may-hate and he isnt atacked in a thread.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts