Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My baby girl was born at 1:33 AM CST on July 19th! Being a dad is a freakin' amazing thing! People tell you about it and how you will feel when your child is born, but no matter what you are told nothing compares to the actual experience. I didn't watch the birth from the extreme angle, but I did watch the birth from the point of view of my girlfriend. I think the graphic angle might have been too overwhelming so I video taped it from a PG perspective angle.

Anyways, my baby girl was born almost 3 weeks early but everything is fine. She had a low glucose level and had jaundice, but the hospital took care of those things pretty quick and she was able to come home with us on the 21st. She was born 5 lbs 9 ounces, and was 19 inches long. Her name is Mialee, which is pronounced My-uh-lee although when you say it it comes out fast enough where it sounds like Miley. I'm very excited so I couldn't help but post this.

Here is a picture of her hours after her birth. She has a full head of hair, something I had when I was born too.

Here is her and the proud parents!

Attachments

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts
My baby girl was born at 1:33 AM CST on July 19th! Being a dad is a freakin' amazing thing! People tell you about it and how you will feel when your child is born, but no matter what you are told nothing compares to the actual experience. I didn't watch the birth from the extreme angle, but I did watch the birth from the point of view of my girlfriend. I think the graphic angle might have been too overwhelming so I video taped it from a PG perspective angle.

Anyways, my baby girl was born almost 3 weeks early but everything is fine. She had a low glucose level and had jaundice, but the hospital took care of those things pretty quick and she was able to come home with us on the 21st. She was born 5 lbs 9 ounces, and was 19 inches long. Her name is Mialee, which is pronounced My-uh-lee although when you say it it comes out fast enough where it sounds like Miley. I'm very excited so I couldn't help but post this.

Here is a picture of her hours after her birth. She has a full head of hair, something I had when I was born too.

Here is her and the proud parents!
Congratz man! You must be really pleased. Hope I get to become a Dad one day.

·
Registered
2,272 Posts
Big congrats. i have kids so I know what it is like to see them being born. AMAZING!!!

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Congrtatz Johnny. :thumbsup:

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts
What is it with members having kids at the minute? :dunno::laugh::laugh::laugh:

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
What is it with members having kids at the minute? :dunno::laugh::laugh:

We'll tell you when your older Callam. Lets just say the stork has been busy with deliveries. :laugh:

·
Registered
87 Posts
excellent!

Congratulations. There's nothing better than being a parent. It's the best. My boy just turned 3 and I can tell you it's an amazing thing.

·
Premium Member
1,908 Posts
Johnny and Kozie how are the babies treating you? My little devil is actually a really good baby but has been waking up more than usual the last week. Here are a few recent pics. You guys got any?

This is his homeboy picture.

·
Registered
772 Posts
yeah, mine is starting to play up a bit at night but not too bad we went through a stage for about a week where my girl was up all night with him and they were both sleeping through the day, i hardly saw either of them haha.

but he's getting better waking up half way through the nioght, but once we get him back to sleep he usually sleeps right through.

i get him smiling and laughing alot now, its so funny when you get him laughing and so easy, haha.

i got loads of pictures at home, i just don't have a lot of time to upload them but i will make the effort.

your boys looking good man, the homeboy picture is a classic.

is your girl still breast feeding? my girl was for a few weeks but didn't get on too well with it so shes slowly getting him on the formula instead.

hope the familys good man.

·
Premium Member
1,908 Posts
yeah, mine is starting to play up a bit at night but not too bad we went through a stage for about a week where my girl was up all night with him and they were both sleeping through the day, i hardly saw either of them haha.

but he's getting better waking up half way through the nioght, but once we get him back to sleep he usually sleeps right through.

i get him smiling and laughing alot now, its so funny when you get him laughing and so easy, haha.

i got loads of pictures at home, i just don't have a lot of time to upload them but i will make the effort.

your boys looking good man, the homeboy picture is a classic.

is your girl still breast feeding? my girl was for a few weeks but didn't get on too well with it so shes slowly getting him on the formula instead.

hope the familys good man.

Haha that sucks man. I'm glad his sleeping schedule isn't too out of whack. So your boy is laughing now? Mine doesn't laugh yet but he smiles some in his sleep or when hes taking a dump. My girl didn't breast feed. Shes got fake tits and the milk was making them very sore and hard as a rock so we just did formula.

·
Registered
772 Posts
Haha that sucks man. I'm glad his sleeping schedule isn't too out of whack. So your boy is laughing now? Mine doesn't laugh yet but he smiles some in his sleep or when hes taking a dump. My girl didn't breast feed. Shes got fake tits and the milk was making them very sore and hard as a rock so we just did formula.
yeah he's laughing every chance he gets, i know i'm a bloke but he looks so fukking cute when he laughs haha. yeah the formula is the easier way, i mean i'm grateful when she just flops her tits out but i'd prefer me to be on the other end of it instead of mr. suction haha.

well i hope everythings well man. look after your family as i'm sure you will. peace:thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts