Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi guys i thought i'd tell you all that a few days ago my wife gave birth to our new born baby boy. :D

i'm so proud and happy and relieved the whole pregnancy is over, she gave birth to him on saturday night, unfortunately i missed the boxing :laugh: but i got to see something a little more special.

he was born 9lbs something and we decided to name him tyler frankie carter.

i thought i'd share the news with you all i'm absolutely over the moon, i bought him a chain with boxing gloves on the end of it for his first present.

i'll be posting some baby pics after i've got everything sorted, but until then take care. :D:thumbsup:

·
Registered
772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
oh and the missus is fine, she's exhausted still it was like 20hours of labour but she is recovering well and will be out of hospital with my young'n tomorrow. so i'm getting the house ready for their welcoming.

·
Premium Member
1,908 Posts
Congrats buddy thats awesome! I like that name a lot. As for us, we were due yesterday but that little prick is taking his time coming out. I'm hoping its any time now but I'll let you know. Lets see some pictures when you get them Kozie.

·
Registered
2,272 Posts
oh and the missus is fine, she's exhausted still it was like 20hours of labour but she is recovering well and will be out of hospital with my young'n tomorrow. so i'm getting the house ready for their welcoming.
OUCH!!! Congrats and glad to hear everyone is fine. Did you lit up a cigar?

·
Registered
772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
haha, thanks guys, i'm not looking forward to the nights of no sleep, but i'm looking forward to see my baby grow.

cigars? no! a glass of whisky and a ciggy with my old man, yes!

seeing the birth of my new born PRICELESS!

yeah good luck to you matty, i hope it all goes smooth for ya, i'm telling you so far its the happiest day of my life. :D

i'll get some pictures up as soon as.

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Congrats dude :thumbsup: enjoy bro time flies mine getting ready for college.

·
Premium Member
9,662 Posts
And remember, if the baby pees or poops its self...DO NOT hit it with a rolled up news paper.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts