Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
772 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi,

i'm a new member of this forum, but not new to boxing forums in general,

you guys seem to have a really good set up here and hopefully i will fit in well.

i am a huge fan of boxing, i have been watching boxing since i was born, my father was a boxer, my grandad used to box in the Army, so its been passed through the family since then, me and my wife of 2 years are expecting a baby in july and luckily for me we are expecting a wonderful baby boy so no doubt he will be in the ring as soon as he can throw his dukes up. :laugh:

well i will try and get involved in your debates and hope to speak to you all soon enough.

until then take care.

Kozie.:thumbsup:

·
TRIPLE OG HATER FOR LIFE
16,769 Posts
hi,

you guys seem to have a really good set up here and hopefully i will fit in well.

i am a huge fan of boxing, i have been watching boxing since i was born, my father was a boxer, my grandad used to box in the Army, so its been passed through the family since then, me and my wife of 2 years are expecting a baby in july and luckily for me we are expecting a wonderful baby boy so no doubt he will be in the ring as soon as he can throw his dukes up. :laugh:

well i will try and get involved in your debates and hope to speak to you all soon enough.

until then take care.

welcome, congratulations on your growing family

·
Registered
772 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thank you,

i'm still a bit anxious about the whole idea of becoming a father, when my wife is away for a couple of days i find it hard enough to look after myself let alone anyone else, but i suppose its a learning curve.

but anyway i won't bore you any more with my life story, i'm here for the boxing.

·
TRIPLE OG HATER FOR LIFE
16,769 Posts
Not at all brother ,every body here detours more often then not, and yes you are at the beginning of the greatest adventure,and I'm sure you'll do fine just stick to hard work,love an honesty everyting else falls into place, you can star a tread on any boxing topic you choose and the members will begin introducing themselves and sharing their thougs....some with class some not but I'm sure you know whats to be expected...anyways welcome brother...

·
Registered
772 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks again, and i know whats to be expected, but i'm fair and take everyones views into account. i will start a thread sooner or later, but for now i'm just browsing to see what topics are on the table.

take care and i'm sure i'll speak to you again soon.

·
Premium Member
1,908 Posts
hi,

until then take care.

Congrats on the boy! We are expecting in July as well. Welcome to the board!

·
Premium Member
1,908 Posts
congratulations to you as well! is it your first? we will have to help each other out if it is. :laugh:
Yea he will be my first too. I was gonna get him a fathead of Ali but I didn't want him to get freaked out about having a huge black man pinned to his wall right out of the hole, ya know? I'm sure we will trade stories. When in July is he due? They are saying July 9th for us.

·
Registered
772 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
we've been told around the 15th (i think)

i'm sure we will have many stories to tell, hopefully all good.

·
Registered
772 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
welcome to the site, man. you'll find a good combination of knowledgeable posters and straight up smartasses...you'll love it here;)

:laugh: good good, it seems like a really good set-up here, easy to find your way around and it seems like there are alot of active posters on here which is always good.

thanks for the welcome, hope to talk to you again soon.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Welcome aboard :thumbsup:

·
Registered
772 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Welcome aboard :thumbsup:
thanks, i see your a pavlik fan, i think he's a great fighter, with amazing power, but i don't know if he'd be able to hold his own in the ring with some other great middleweights like hopkins, benn, Sugar ray leonard, or even against calzaghe at SMW. what do you think?

·
Premium Member
25,820 Posts
hi,

until then take care.

Welcome aboard Kozie :thumbsup:. How do you pronounce that? lol.

Yea he will be my first too. I was gonna get him a fathead of Ali but I didn't want him to get freaked out about having a huge black man pinned to his wall right out of the hole, ya know? I'm sure we will trade stories. When in July is he due? They are saying July 9th for us.
Having a huge MAN on his wall would surely freak him out...

·
Registered
772 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
well its pronounced like COH-ZEE.

but thats just a nickname my friends gave me(don't ask why) my real names Jason.

·
Registered
772 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
thanks again,

wow, didn't expect anyone to give me the time of day here, but everyones been really welcoming,
so once again thanks to all of you.

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
thanks, i see your a pavlik fan, i think he's a great fighter, with amazing power, but i don't know if he'd be able to hold his own in the ring with some other great middleweights like hopkins, benn, Sugar ray leonard, or even against calzaghe at SMW. what do you think?
He is still young too early to say imo.

·
Registered
772 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
He is still young too early to say imo.
a fiar point.

but he has had 33 fights, i wouldn't say he was that young and he's also world champion, its about time he is compared to such greats IMO, but he is still reasonably young and has a great future and i can see him doing well. i wouldn't mind seeing him move up a weight, he's definately got the power to survive in a higher weight.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
hi,

until then take care.

Welcome aboard. I do have a question, why do you want your son to fight? I'd say make it be up to him.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts