Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
TRIPLE OG HATER FOR LIFE
16,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can you guys believed, after 21 years with the same girl we're finnally tying the knod, and to top it off she had to pick the night of the Mosley fight, I'm hoping they have HBO at the hotel were staying other wise we'll have our first official fight, she all ready warm me that it's supposed to be our night and that I better record the fight for later, Man I was really close to saying ---------------------( I'll let you guys fill in the blank) :laugh:

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts
can you guys believed, after 21 years with the same girl we're finnally tying the knod, and to top it off she had to pick the night of the Mosley fight, I'm hoping they have HBO at the hotel were staying other wise we'll have our first official fight, she all ready warm me that it's supposed to be our night and that I better record the fight for later, Man I was really close to saying ---------------------( I'll let you guys fill in the blank) :laugh:
Congratulations buddy :thumbsup::thumbsup:.

·
Premium Member
1,908 Posts
Congrats!!!! Sucker ;) Kidding, I hear marriage is great if you find the right one and after 21 years Im guessing you know this by now. Have fun!

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts
can you guys believed, after 21 years with the same girl we're finnally tying the knot, and to top it off she had to pick the night of the Mosley fight, I'm hoping they have HBO at the hotel were staying other wise we'll have our first official fight, she all ready warm me that it's supposed to be our night and that I better record the fight for later, Man I was really close to saying ---------------------(I'll let you guys fill in the blank) :laugh:
If this was my wedding day I wouldn't spend any of it on here :laugh::laugh:.

·
TRIPLE OG HATER FOR LIFE
16,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Congrats!!!! Sucker ;) Kidding, I hear marriage is great if you find the right one and after 21 years Im guessing you know this by now. Have fun!
:laugh: yeap I doudt I'll ever find another chick to put up with a crazy lunatic like me....

If this was my wedding day I wouldn't spend any of it on here :laugh::laugh:.
SSSHH Quiet bro she still sleeping,I gotta get my boxing on before she wakes up, then after a little breakfast I'm heading to the gym, then some lunch then the mall to get some treads, then the chappel to get my head shop off..

Congratulations bro!
thanks bro..

·
TRIPLE OG HATER FOR LIFE
16,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Iron Lungs
3,315 Posts
nah man I'm just kidding, If she's a good woman than **** it, marry her. Just make sure you wanna see that face for a while. haha

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
If you've been with her for 21 years marriage won't be any different. You'll be fine brother. Enjoy. I had to send Lance text messages, updating him on the fights on his wedding night!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts