Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys. I just got my new program working and am able to download almost any fight you can think of. After downloading the fights I can then upload them to google video, and they will be 500% better than youtube quality. I am currently working on Mayweather vs. De La Hoya and Floyd Mayweather Jr. Vs. Jose Luis Castillo ONE and two. Yes the first one. I found it.

Also, post requests for fights you would love to see. I am able to download the PPV fights 24hours after they end, sometimes sooner. All I ask it that you remain patient with me. I am trying to figure all of this out, and it may be a week before the first fight is up, but it could be tomorrow. And try not to overwhelm me with requests my friends.

-Shane

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
Damn, thats really cool man:D Im not gonna go all-out on this, but just a couple of fights that have been coming up around the forum i wouldnt mind catching. Thanks alot for this, love watching fights on the computer, YouTube isnt great quality.

Tszyu v Hatton (like to rewatch now see how i score wen i actually know more about boxing:laugh: )
Tito v DLH

I aint too fussed when there done man, just whenever you feel like it.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Tito vs DLH should be no problem. The availability of Hatton vs Tszyu may be limited. I'll check and get back to you.

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
PrettyBoyFloyd said:
Tito vs DLH should be no problem. The availability of Hatton vs Tszyu may be limited. I'll check and get back to you.
Thanks man. Is their a problem with getting Hatton fights? There's none of YouTube either i was wondering what was up with that.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
There may be. I will send his name through about 5 different sites and see if I can catch one.

I can't believe no one else is even interested in this. I'm offering free fights!! DLH-Mayweather is ready. It is practically HD quality and as soon as I figure out how to upload it on goodle video I will.

·
Premium Member
9,662 Posts
Holmes-Cooney, Holmes-Spinks (1 and 2) Holmes-Holyfield, Hagler-Mugabi (2), Corrales-Costillo (1)

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Damn that is a tough list to find Bill. I will do my best. PM me every fight you want and I will see what I can do. Keep in mind these are tough to locate. If you don't want to PM just keep posting them here. Older fights may be tough.

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
Bill came up with a very good one with Corrales-Castillo.. those were all-out wars!! Id like to see some old fights too. Still figuring out how to upload onto google vids? Maybe ask eper3z if he still comes here.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
castillo v corrales 1.

mab v morales 1,2,3.

these fights woul;d be great shane. :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I am working on several different projects guys so it may be a little while. Tommy and Bill, I have those fights written down and will do my best.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
PrettyBoyFloyd said:
I am working on several different projects guys so it may be a little while. Tommy and Bill, I have those fights written down and will do my best.
anything would be apreciated shane, its good your taking the time to even post fights. :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hey man I want this damn site to gain members that actually stick around! What better, than an arsenal of great fights? I have Mayweather/DLH ready to go and am working on Corrales/Castillo.

·
Registered
229 Posts
its cool ya posting and ul these vids but i rather get it so i can dl it myself off RS.com and burn it. i'll still check the fights so thanks.

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
You can download it yourself from Google Videos when he hosts them:) Iv still got Mosley-DLH II, Pac-JMM, Mundine-Kessler and Calzaghe-Lacy from when eper3z posted them.

·
Registered
229 Posts
LeedsLad said:
You can download it yourself from Google Videos when he hosts them:) Iv still got Mosley-DLH II, Pac-JMM, Mundine-Kessler and Calzaghe-Lacy from when eper3z posted them.
i did not know that. thanks for the info.

·
Registered
229 Posts
i dl a vid off of google video but i cant get it to play on Windows Media 11. how do i get it to play on that instead of the google player?

1 - 20 of 31 Posts