Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
some of the arguments are off topic, but not out of hand. generally people are respectful, even if they have completely different views.

the best things on here is that there is a lil established community. some of the regulars are funny and good characters. people seem to enjoy posting to each other. the postive fun vibe spreads to other users too. when you get a big thread and everyone has views and everyone is replying it is almost good as coca cola on a hot day.

just showing the admins and 6 billion people that this place is a good place. don't worry about complaints and stuff. that **** always happens.

anyway when do i get my 10 dollar refund.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
It was kinda boring for a couple of weeks there but business has picked up the past few days. :laugh:

G

·
some of the arguments are off topic, but not out of hand. generally people are respectful, even if they have completely different views.

the best things on here is that there is a lil established community. some of the regulars are funny and good characters. people seem to enjoy posting to each other. the postive fun vibe spreads to other users too. when you get a big thread and everyone has views and everyone is replying it is almost good as coca cola on a hot day.

just showing the admins and 6 billion people that this place is a good place. don't worry about complaints and stuff. that **** always happens.

:laugh: It is a good forum. I don't bother using any other boxing forum. I like the fact that you can keep up with things here and there's always good banter without people going OTT.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts

I'm glad you enjoy it man. You're a great poster. :thumbsup:

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts
It was kinda boring for a couple of weeks there but business has picked up the past few days.
Haha whenever I'm on you're on Tommy, so yeah it was kinda boring for a bit until you came back. Now there's always someone on :laugh:

:laugh: It is a good forum. I don't bother using any other boxing forum. I like the fact that you can keep up with things here and there's always good banter without people going OTT.
I don't use any other forum either. I've actually enjoyed it more than I thought I would. ESB and BS are way OTT. This forum is way better.

I'm glad you enjoy it man. You're a great poster. :thumbsup:
Unseen is a great poster :thumbsup:

Nice to see positive feedback.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts