Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey my name is Mitch. I'm best friends with Shane A.K.A. SugarShane. I'm at his house right now watching Adamek-Gomez. I'm not really new to boxing, but I haven't been able to follow the sport as a whole in a while because I've been busy with school, work, and females. I watch boxing with Shane all the time, and my favorite boxer right now is Floyd. I also like Roy Jones, Andre Berto, Chad Dawson, and Nate Campbell. Shane says you guys are cool as fukk, so I figured I'd join and just see what's up.

-Mitch

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Hey my name is Mitch. I'm best friends with Shane A.K.A. SugarShane. I'm at his house right now watching Adamek-Gomez. I'm not really new to boxing, but I haven't been able to follow the sport as a whole in a while because I've been busy with school, work, and females. I watch boxing with Shane all the time, and my favorite boxer right now is Floyd. I also like Roy Jones, Andre Berto, and Nate Campbell. Shane says you guys are cool as fukk, so I figured I'd join and just see what's up.

-Mitch
Welcome to the forum bro. You're going to absolutely love this place. If you start checking in daily you'll see why I have been trying to get your punk ass to join for a year or more now. The guys here are all cool as hell. Don't take anything personally. They will most likely try to bust your balls because they know you're my friend. We have a nice group here. Everyone kind of "knows eachother" for the most part, which sounds weird, but it is true. Great guys here. I'm proud to be the administrator of this site brother! Welcome, and enjoy!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hey Mitch!

Welcome aboard, and I'm not the newest guy now.

See you around the board....mjp

·
El Violento
8,076 Posts
Hey my name is Mitch. I'm best friends with Shane A.K.A. SugarShane. I'm at his house right now watching Adamek-Gomez. I'm not really new to boxing, but I haven't been able to follow the sport as a whole in a while because I've been busy with school, work, and females. I watch boxing with Shane all the time, and my favorite boxer right now is Floyd. I also like Roy Jones, Andre Berto, and Nate Campbell. Shane says you guys are cool as fukk, so I figured I'd join and just see what's up.

-Mitch
Who the fukk is he?

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts
Hey my name is Mitch. I'm best friends with Shane A.K.A. SugarShane. I'm at his house right now watching Adamek-Gomez. I'm not really new to boxing, but I haven't been able to follow the sport as a whole in a while because I've been busy with school, work, and females. I watch boxing with Shane all the time, and my favorite boxer right now is Floyd. I also like Roy Jones, Andre Berto, Chad Dawson, and Nate Campbell. Shane says you guys are cool as fukk, so I figured I'd join and just see what's up.

-Mitch
Welcome Mitch :thumbsup: I might have guessed Shane's friend would also be a Floyd fan :rolleyes:

·
Registered
772 Posts
Welcome Mitch :thumbsup: I might have guessed Shane's friend would also be a Floyd fan :rolleyes:
haha, well yeah, i couldn't imagine shane being friends with a hatton fan LOL

welcome mitch, i'm sure your fit in fine here, everybody does in their own little way. :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
I don't know. He hasn't gotten on since he signed up during the Adamek fight. We were going to town on a bottle of Bacardi, so he might not remember. I'll talk to him today or tomorrow and try to remember to mention the site.

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts
I don't know. He hasn't gotten on since he signed up during the Adamek fight. We were going to town on a bottle of Bacardi, so he might not remember. I'll talk to him today or tomorrow and try to remember to mention the site.
Get him to come on Shane! It'll be good to have a new regular poster :thumbsup::thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Get him to come on Shane! It'll be good to have a new regular poster :thumbsup::thumbsup:
I actually talked to him today. He just got a new apartment, but he had to go out of town for a while due to a tragic thing. He said he'll try to check the place out soon.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts