Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone im new here. Joined today. So just wanted to say high. Im from New Zealand. Love watching boxing. I love the super middleweight division.

Im here for some good boxing conversations. and to be honest i was attracted here by the layout of the forum.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
great to have you here buddy, this forum is the freindliest of all the boxing boards by far, theres a depth of knowledge you dont get everywhere to.

168 is a great weight class, i like calzaghe,kessler,froch,inkin,bute. ive never been big on mundine although ive hear he's improved (i take it your a fan being where your from) and we also have the likes of taylor moving up.

anyway, stick round mate, you'll love it here. :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Ultimateboxa said:
Hey everyone im new here. Joined today. So just wanted to say high. Im from New Zealand. Love watching boxing. I love the super middleweight division.

Im here for some good boxing conversations. and to be honest i was attracted here by the layout of the forum.

Hello there mate,

Welcome to BoxingForum.Com

The ultimate forum for Boxing Fans!

Make sure to stay active and post, but most importantly enjoy your stay.

Do you like Boxing Forum.Com? If so, why not invite a friend?

·
Registered
14 Posts
welcome

im also new they broke me in gently :rolleyes:

yes the layout was very effective as it is appealing, yet functional.
seems to be some good blokes around the forums too, and maybe ladies(havn't seen any yet)bothe helpful & friendly :thumbsup:

anyway one from new bloke to another welcome to their forum lol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts