Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My buddy Don Steinburg who writes for espn the magazine is doing an interview on me for his next article. He is writing about trading and buying boxing on dvd because hbo, espn or showtime doesnt mass produce any of them on dvd for legal purchase. Anywayz, a question came up about a board or forum that I use for trading purposes and I mentioned this one. He will be using it in his article and my name will remain anonymous. I'll post the full interview in the interview section and i'll let you guys know when it comes out.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Darlene, Feel free to post in those threads and feel free to ask questions to the guys i'm getting ready to interview like hasim rahman jr and kendall holt and edison miranda. I also posted the interview between me and don.

·
Registered
589 Posts
Thanks Darlene, Feel free to post in those threads and feel free to ask questions to the guys i'm getting ready to interview like hasim rahman jr and kendall holt and edison miranda. I also posted the interview between me and don.
Okay I will. So far I just been reading. But if I got a question. I won't hesitate to ask

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Most definently IB. I helped him write his pacquiao, marquez, hopkins and calzaghe pieces as well. I will post the article on here when it comes out.

·
Registered
216 Posts
cool. I am thinking about getting ESPN mag. Not enough boxing though and I'm not really a "sports guy." I'll check it out at the newsstand.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts