Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Anyone see the Formula 1 as well, Hamilton won :D or am I the only motorsports fan on here? :laugh:

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
I like Sterling Martin. I know nothing about him other than his car says Coors Light on the side! That's my beer. I want to fukk Danica.

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm more of a nascar guy but i always catch the indy 5.
When it's cars I watch Formula One and IndyCar. Occasionally I watch NASCAR but I quickly lose interest (it's too long). I love motorcycle racing just as much if not more though, I watch MotoGP (going for the weekend in 3 weeks, Donington Park just minutes from me), and British/World Superbikes. I been to BSB today, at Donington, and I'm going for races tomorrow (Monday races coz it's Bank Holiday in England) :thumbsup: In F1 I like Massa, IndyCar Kanaan, MotoGP Rossi (see sig) :thumbsup:

G

·
Anyone see the Formula 1 as well, Hamilton won :D or am I the only motorsports fan on here? :laugh:
Hamilton back to the top of the standings! I like Kimi aswell. Alonso is a prick.

When it's cars I watch Formula One and IndyCar. Occasionally I watch NASCAR but I quickly lose interest (it's too long). I love motorcycle racing just as much if not more though, I watch MotoGP (going for the weekend in 3 weeks, Donington Park just minutes from me), and British/World Superbikes. I been to BSB today, at Donington, and I'm going for races tomorrow (Monday races coz it's Bank Holiday in England) :thumbsup: In F1 I like Massa, IndyCar Kanaan, MotoGP Rossi (see sig) :thumbsup:
Rossi is immense. I hope he wins it this year. His team mate Lorenzo is also gonna be a champion soon, maybe this year who knows. It's the guys first season which is pretty crazy considering how much ability he has already.

I was at the NorthWest200 last week and saw a guy crash about 12 foot from where I was standing. He got carried away on a stretcher and a neck brace, crazy shitt. Road racing is about as crazy as it gets.

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hamilton back to the top of the standings! I like Kimi aswell. Alonso is a prick.

Rossi is immense. I hope he wins it this year. His team mate Lorenzo is also gonna be a champion soon, maybe this year who knows. It's the guys first season which is pretty crazy considering how much ability he has already.

I was at the NorthWest200 last week and saw a guy crash about 12 foot from where I was standing. He got carried away on a stretcher and a neck brace, crazy shitt. Road racing is about as crazy as it gets.
Agree about Alonso. I also hope Rossi wins at Donington, as I've got a whole weekend ticket. Hopefully Toseland and the Brits in 125 class will do well as well :thumbsup: When I went to BSB at Donington today there was a lot of MotoGP Merchandise and a signed Rossi framed photo that hopefully will go to me when I go back tomorrow :) And the sidecar race at Donington today was in the WET. They are crazy to do that :laugh:

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Dixon wins the 500. The crash with the car that ended up down pit lane was scary :D

G

·
Agree about Alonso. I also hope Rossi wins at Donington, as I've got a whole weekend ticket. Hopefully Toseland and the Brits in 125 class will do well as well :thumbsup: When I went to BSB at Donington today there was a lot of MotoGP Merchandise and a signed Rossi framed photo that hopefully will go to me when I go back tomorrow :) And the sidecar race at Donington today was in the WET. They are crazy to do that :laugh:
You're a lucky guy.

Rossi should do well. It'd be cool if you got his signed photo.

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
You're a lucky guy.

Rossi should do well. It'd be cool if you got his signed photo.
I thought about it today, but I didn't have the money, saved for MotoGP not for BSB and then MotoGP merchandise turns up at BSB :D Instead I got a Toseland T-Shirt :D

1 - 20 of 27 Posts