Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am influenced by the rocky movie to want to become a boxer. And now I love it. What do you think of that? Is that ok?

·
Registered
612 Posts
jwslover12 said:
I am influenced by the rocky movie to want to become a boxer. And now I love it. What do you think of that? Is that ok?
Hey, that's great!

What's your age?

JJC

·
Registered
132 Posts
I hope you don't use Rocky like tactics. I'm gonna go out on a limb here and assume that you do know thats an example of how not to box.

·
Registered
612 Posts
jwslover12 said:
I'm 16, How about you?
That's a good age to take up, boxing.

Boxing is a great fitness and confidence builder.

It will toughen you in mind and body.

My age? 55

JJC

·
Premium Member
9,662 Posts
jwslover12 said:
Just remember if you go in the ring and take the sort of beating he did, than the fight would be stopped. What ever you do stay away from weights. All they will do is make you get tired faster, hit a little harder, and get much, much slower. PS where do you work out because I box too.

·
Registered
187 Posts
jwslover12 said:
Everyone wants to take up boxing when they see that movie!

I've met women that have wanted to take up boxing after seeing that movie. :cool:

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
every time you come out the cinema after a rocky movie theres a fight outside.

·
The Maul Brawling Slugger
1,000 Posts
jwslover12 said:
As The Rocky V Tagline would say!:

GO FOR IT!​

1 - 11 of 11 Posts