Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
i havent, I dont really agree with it either to be honest I dont mind it though. its just not my cup of tea if you know what I mean.

·
Baddest Man On The Planet
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
TysonJones said:
i havent, I dont really agree with it either to be honest I dont mind it though. its just not my cup of tea if you know what I mean.
me too.

I really disagree with inter-racial relationships and marriage, and i'm totally aware that anyone can date whoever they want, but for me it's not, there is alot of black guys here dating latina girls etc, but i prefer to stick to latinas, I'm a latino as well and i believe people should stick to their own race/culture, but for whoever wants to date outside then go ahead. :D :dunno:

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
Iv never been in one either. Im not particularly against it though, if there was a woman of a different race i liked then id definetly try it out.

·
Registered
3,348 Posts
Hatuey said:
me too.

I really disagree with inter-racial relationships and marriage, and i'm totally aware that anyone can date whoever they want, but for me it's not, there is alot of black guys here dating latina girls etc, but i prefer to stick to latinas, I'm a latino as well and i believe people should stick to their own race/culture, but for whoever wants to date outside then go ahead. :D :dunno:
So your problem is that the black guys are taking from your pool of girls?

Wow this makes me look normal. thanks.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Captainobvious said:
Yeah, I thought this was a majority non issue at this point in society. Skin color does not make up an individual.

This is more of the same backwards thinking that keeps generational racism burning strong.
i have to agree with you captain, we're in the 21st centuary here.

i couldn't care if someone was pink with yellow spots!

·
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
daveDaboxingfan said:
So your problem is that the black guys are taking from your pool of girls?

Wow this makes me look normal. thanks.
i don't have a problem with it.

i just think that everyone should stick to their own race to avoid confusion in the future, but everyone is doing the opposite by mixing, so i don't have a problem with it.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
I particularly dont think its a racist issue. I think of it as a way to preserve certain ethnicities. You mix all these people and someday were all the same in background.

·
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
if i have kids with a black girl, and those kids have sexual relationships with full blooded black girls or guys, and they have kids, and those kids mix with blacks as well in the future, then they don't know what background they are because they will look at their skin color and they will say "no im black" knowing years back they had a white in their blood.

it erases your background, and that's what i don't like.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Black, white, brown. What are those colors other than descriptive words of PEOPLE? Homosapiens. I can't believe that so many people do not understand how insignificant skin color is regarding practically every issue in society. Have we come so far yet learned so little? This type of thing baffles me, and makes me sad to an extent at the same time. If two PEOPLE are able to get along great, enjoy eachother, and be attracted to each other, then what is the problem if they are not the same "color?" Until society accepts things the way they are people involved in interracial relationships will continue to feel belittled and frowned upon, and that isn't right. I say live and let live. We only live once, so be happy.

·
Registered
3,348 Posts
:thumbsup:
PrettyBoyFloyd said:
Black, white, brown. What are those colors other than descriptive words of PEOPLE? Homosapiens. I can't believe that so many people do not understand how insignificant skin color is regarding practically every issue in society. Have we come so far yet learned so little? This type of thing baffles me, and makes me sad to an extent at the same time. If two PEOPLE are able to get along great, enjoy eachother, and be attracted to each other, then what is the problem if they are not the same "color?" Until society accepts things the way they are people involved in interracial relationships will continue to feel belittled and frowned upon, and that isn't right. I say live and let live. We only live once, so be happy.
you just got my VOTE for post of the year.

·
Registered
397 Posts
I had this discussion with a friend of mine last year and we went on to talk about it for hours.

I don't understand what is wrong with it. If certain people are attracted to certain people who are you to say thats wrong?

If someone is in love with someone from a different race who are you to tell them it's not right?

·
Registered
15 Posts
I personally don't think there anything wrong with it. i don't agree with staying in your own race why would you? I say stay in your own sex lol not race....but thats just my 2 cents..Hell im saying if i wasnt happly married and got a chance with a black girl hell yeah i would!

·
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
we're no one to tell them if it's right and wrong.

there is nothing we can do to stop interracial relationships, it keeps growing every year around the world.

·
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
newchapter said:
I personally don't think there anything wrong with it. i don't agree with staying in your own race why would you? I say stay in your own sex lol not race....but thats just my 2 cents..Hell im saying if i wasnt happly married and got a chance with a black girl hell yeah i would!
well that's your opinion.:D

1 - 20 of 28 Posts