Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone im new to these forums,

lets see i have been boxing almost a year now the whole reason i decided to try for boxing was because of fights on the street i have done other sports such as basketball,football,lacrosse, tennis,swimming,soccer you name it i've done it but boxing, i have found a deep love for this sport i dropped every other sport and smoking and doing all that bad **** (yes im only 15) but boxing has changed me in every aspect i run every day at 5:30AM when its quite and no cars are out i spar every day at my gym, i eat right, i have my first fight coming in october and i know im gna be 1-0 after that i know for a fact i will make golden gloves as well. Another thing i love most about boxing is when ur talking to some1 and they ask you " what sports do you play?" i love to look them back in the eye and say "i am a boxer" and i love the look on their face, i have seen many many ppl come in to try out for it and never be seen again thats how boxing is and it has saved me from horrible stuff and got me on the right track with school and my mom and i love it! my mom is so proud of me she says she has never seen me this dedicated to something, and its true well im here to have a good time and get to know more about the sport and such so just talk to me whenver!:D

1 - 1 of 1 Posts