Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys,

The site has been growing really nicely lately, but I think we can all do a little more to help it take that next step. Right now we have over 20 people online, but I think we can triple that number!

I think every one of us should invite 3 of our buddies to the site. Whether they are friends from other sites, guys we watch the fights with, or just guys we know from college.... we should all make an effort to bring in 3 new members.

What do you think? I know that I'm going to try - I'm sending an email to 10 of my friends today and see if we can't get a good trend going here!

I hope you'll join me too

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
anyone??????

·
Boxings Own Living Legend
8,579 Posts
tommygunn said:
Guys,

The site has been growing really nicely lately, but I think we can all do a little more to help it take that next step. Right now we have over 20 people online, but I think we can triple that number!

I think every one of us should invite 3 of our buddies to the site. Whether they are friends from other sites, guys we watch the fights with, or just guys we know from college.... we should all make an effort to bring in 3 new members.

What do you think? I know that I'm going to try - I'm sending an email to 10 of my friends today and see if we can't get a good trend going here!

I hope you'll join me too
Thanks for inviting me Tommy Looks like we're cruisin for a bruisin
Glad to meet all you regulars!!!!!!!! Rule Brittania!!!!!!!!! Right Tommy :thumbsup: :)

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
C.J.Rock said:
Thanks for inviting me Tommy Looks like we're cruisin for a bruisin
Glad to meet all you regulars!!!!!!!! Rule Brittania!!!!!!!!! Right Tommy :thumbsup: :)
hey hey, welcome along CJ, i think you'll like this place this is a real freindly place to post just like BB.

RULE BRITTANIA. :thumbsup: :cheeky4:

·
Premium Member
9,662 Posts
Ive mentioned it to a few people, but they didn't try it. To be honest, my friends are into all different sports. One likes soccer, another hockey, another basket ball, etc. I'm pretty much the only boxing fan. My grand pa would come on and all, but he doesn't even know how to start the computer, let alone figure out how to use this site. Even if I did teach him.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
tommmy, how about we all invite our friends and you keep your gay little buddies to yourself :cheeky4: :cheeky4: :cheeky4: .

·
8,579 Posts
TysonJones said:
tommmy, how about we all invite our friends and you keep your gay little buddies to yourself :cheeky4: :cheeky4: :cheeky4: .
Hey Tommy I didnt know we were gay :laugh: Yanno maybe ole Tyson Jones wants to come out of the closet himself

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
C.J.Rock said:
Hey Tommy I didnt know we were gay :laugh: Yanno maybe ole Tyson Jones wants to come out of the closet himself
lance considers anyone frm the UK who dont like floyd gay.....

:D

you got summin to tell us lance? yourself and shane have been doin a lot of floyd nuthugging just now. :p

·
Premium Member
9,662 Posts
LOL. Gettin a little too personal here for my liking. *slowly back away*

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
yeah...... thers a reason why shane hasnt been on here much lately, he says he's been working real hard. ask yourself, what is he really doing?/////////:dunno: :cheeky4: yo CJ. man im just playin, dont get all butt hurt haha.

·
8,579 Posts
TysonJones said:
yeah...... thers a reason why shane hasnt been on here much lately, he says he's been working real hard. ask yourself, what is he really doing?/////////:dunno: :cheeky4: yo CJ. man im just playin, dont get all butt hurt haha.
Thats what its all about you gotta have a laugh or two:cheeky4:

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
remember guys, if you bring someone on the site you get points everytime they post. :)

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Hey tommy ive invited a few of the lads to register who no a fair bit about wats going on in boxing. Would be good to get more and more people on ere makes the posts alot more interesting with more opiions.

lol i agree with the lad who posted last ive got a few new members posting on ere lol wheres my bonus points hhehe

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
they obviously have to use you as a referal, you did tell them that didnt you? :cheeky4:

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
TysonJones said:
no......because they suddenly hate me once we get into one argument lol.
hmmmmm, you argue? never.....:laugh:

1 - 20 of 52 Posts