Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

yes or no?

1 - 20 of 2074 Posts

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
they only thing they "speak" is mayweather is about the cash:cheeky4:
So why does he still claim to be P4P the best and holds onto his title?

Surely if he aint gonna fight the guys at 147 he should relinquish those.

Call me crazy but he is a welterweight, right?

·
tellin' it like it is
18,612 Posts
So why does he still claim to be P4P the best and holds onto his title?

Surely if he aint gonna fight the guys at 147 he should relinquish those.

Call me crazy but he is a welterweight, right?
mayweather don't give a damn about being labeled the "best welterweight". he's all about being the best fighter.....not the best welterweight. as long as he keeps beating "names" he'll be number 1 p4p and deservedly so.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yes he is. Without a doubt
Dont forget to vote Ron. ;)

Its pretty obvious he is bud, no matter how much his groupies try to jusify it to themself.

I guess they just dont want to lose face, but they make themself look stoopid doing this. :laugh:

·
Premium Member
4,912 Posts
Dont forget to vote Ron. ;)

Its pretty obvious he is bud, no matter how much his groupies try to jusify it to themself.

I guess they just dont want to lose face, but they make themself look stoopid doing this. :laugh:
Yea I dig it. They really think that Floyd is making the best decisions

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Cotto pretty much has his year planned out (Gomez, Mayorga & Margarito/Cintron/Clottey) and has NEVER called out or expressed any real interest in fighting Floyd.

Yes, Floyd is ducking Cotto:rolleyes:

The Hatton fight is rulling him out for next year too, we knew they wouldn't fight this year but we all had faith it'd be the first fight next year.

Cotto dont speak english, Arum has been calling him out on his behalf.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
Yea I dig it. They really think that Floyd is making the best decisions
Its so silly, all im trying to be is a good freind and point out there hero is a con man to them but they keep throwing my kindness back at me. :laugh:

OMG, HOW OBVIOUS IS IT HE'S DUCKING. :rolleyes:

*Tommy bangs the keyboard in frustration*

·
Premium Member
4,912 Posts
The Hatton fight is rulling him out for next year too, we knew they wouldn't fight this year but we all had faith it'd be the first fight next year.

Cotto dont speak english, Arum has been calling him out on his behalf.
Thank you for pointing that out.

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
Don't you think were jumping the gun alittle bit with the Hatton fight?

Hatton has said he'll never fight at 147lbs again, Hatton presumably still has to beat Laczano & probably Malignaggi as well as Mayweather having to beat DLH. None of those things are foregone conclusions aside from Laczano.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

Hatton has said he'll never fight at 147lbs again, Hatton presumably still has to beat Laczano & probably Malignaggi as well as Mayweather having to beat DLH. None of those things are foregone conclusions aside from Laczano.
Hatton is a proud man Tom, he'd fight at HW to get at pbf.

·
Premium Member
4,912 Posts

The fact that they are talking about it rather than talking about a fight with Cotto is reason enough to say he is ducking Cotto.

·
tellin' it like it is
18,612 Posts
The fact that they are talking about it rather than talking about a fight with Cotto is reason enough to say he is ducking Cotto.
bullshit!

as far as cotto not calling mayweather because he doesn't speak in english is garbage. he's been learning english and getting better at it for awhile now.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
bullshit!

as far as cotto not calling mayweather because he doesn't speak in english is garbage. he's been learning english and getting better at it for awhile now.
He has been calling him out, Arum has also been very vocal too.

It aint Cottos style to call anyone out but he is with pbf, that tells me he's chomping at the bit for this fight, he's basicly told pbf to grow a pair.

·
tellin' it like it is
18,612 Posts
He has been calling him out, Arum has also been very vocal too.

It aint Cottos style to call anyone out but he is with pbf, that tells me he's chomping at the bit for this fight, he's basicly told pbf to grow a pair.
he ain't tell floyd squat. hatton called him out, and cotto has only to do the same. if he doesn't then i'd gather he doesn't want to fight mayweather all that much.

and, we all know arum makes a living out of talking out his ass;)

1 - 20 of 2074 Posts