Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
well im looking to maybe borrow some points to bet on the up coming fights this weekend. is there a bank on here like mma to borrow? thanks! well what i meant is there a bank here where i can borrow a few points i know i receive points by posting im new here and do alot at the mma forum but also want to get in to this forum because i watch a lot of boxings bigger events too thanks

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
When I click on banking in the upper right hand corner, it brings up on the page,
bank accounts for user: checking credit savings.

Then it brings up transaction display: no transactions.

There is nothing else on the page. Could someone help me with what I need to do to borrow points? This may sound stupid to some of you, but I honestly don't know what to do.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i click on banking and then there is checking and savings and then transaction no loans i believe i know what im doing, i do this on mma forum and it works there fine and i know how to bank save and ask for a loan but these options are not avialble turned off my spyware and ect but still nothing, can a super mod borrow me like say 1,000 or 2 till we get this write. i am getting some ppv fights for the 8th and want to bet. lets figure something out here. do you have to have so many post before borrowing or posts i dont have many of either. thanks for the continus help!

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
i click on banking and then there is checking and savings and then transaction no loans i believe i know what im doing, i do this on mma forum and it works there fine and i know how to bank save and ask for a loan but these options are not avialble turned off my spyware and ect but still nothing, can a super mod borrow me like say 1,000 or 2 till we get this write. i am getting some ppv fights for the 8th and want to bet. lets figure something out here. do you have to have so many post before borrowing or posts i dont have many of either. thanks for the continus help!
PPV on the 8th?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.