Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i use a few forums and websites and find that this forum is abit slow for me. it's not my net because it's the same at work. unless it affects uk people.

anyway it's bugging me so much because the page sometimes goes to no connection or whatever. not so much of a problem when refreshing, but it pissed me off big time yesterday when i typed up a long ass post and then the page cut out and i wasn't able to retrieve what i typed.

is it only me that is getting this issue? thanks.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
It is everyone. They were working on the site all day yesterday. I lost about 5 long posts yesterday as well.

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts
It is everyone. They were working on the site all day yesterday. I lost about 5 long posts yesterday as well.
I spent a hour last week finding links for the downloads section, then it wouldn't work :laugh: I had to break it up into about 5 parts, which took more time, then it worked :D

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Glad it eventually worked. I just wish they would let us know beforehand when they were going to be working on the site.

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts
Glad it eventually worked. I just wish they would let us know beforehand when they were going to be working on the site.
Yeh me too, they're actually working a lot in the middle of the night in America (mornings for me) when there's not many people on, but they could notify us :thumbsup:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts