Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive been looking at title gloves and I don't want to make the same mistake I did with those dumb cheap ever last does any one have any pair of title gloves and how are they, I want gloves that I can be satisfied with. Sorry about all these title questions

·
Registered
841 Posts
In my opinion, title gloves are better constructed and are more durable than everlast but that opinion can vary from person to person. If your really looking into gloves for quality, think about spending a little more and get gloves made by ringside, grant, or cletos.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I got the ringside fight gloves I just want some new trainers

·
Registered
28 Posts
Gloves

You read a lot of bad press about Everlast, but that is because they have a wide range of prices for there equipment which correlates to quality. My wife trains with the $40 Title gloves and they are of pretty good quality for bag training, altough the inside has a cheaper feel, they have held up. I bought the Everlast $50 training gloves (16 oz.) and they have held up well for a year and a half and I am a heavyweight. Some support has been lost though. But the $80 gloves (12 0z. )have been spectacular I have used them for 4 months. I use different weights to change things up. As for the ones at Sports Authority, they don't hold up well at all. Gloves are like any otherthing in fitness you get what you pay for.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Gloves

Oh, I also boxed with a pair of Everlast and/or Ringside gloves for 14 Years before I stopped a few years ago. So I swear by both Brands.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts