Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It will take place on Vancouver April 30, scheduled for 10

My thoughts: Joel Julio has power but is a little crude, Smith fights like a pussy but has some skills. My pick: Smith by decision
Maybe its a B-C class fight, still...
Any predicitions?

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
LOL. Ishe Smith and Sakio Bika have to have the 2 ugliest wifes in boxing

Dude, have you ever seen Mayorga's wife/girl? I don't know if he's married to that thing but I do know that I've seen them personally on quite a few occasions and well, let's just say Im pretty good friends with his Doctor (heh). She looks like a man!

Anyways, I'd love to see Julio knock Ishe out and get revenge for my boy Randal Bailey. Then I'd like to see Randal Baily-Joel Julio in a battle of right hands.

·
El Violento
8,076 Posts
Dude, have you ever seen Mayorga's wife/girl? I don't know if he's married to that thing but I do know that I've seen them personally on quite a few occasions and well, let's just say Im pretty good friends with his Doctor (heh). She looks like a man!

Anyways, I'd love to see Julio knock Ishe out and get revenge for my boy Randal Bailey. Then I'd like to see Randal Baily-Joel Julio in a battle of right hands.
I remember the Baily fight. Smith was lucky to get the win. I think Randall deserved it

·
Premium Member
4,912 Posts
Good work but easy win for Joel

·
Premium Member
4,912 Posts
Yea but he is so damn ackward and it always seem to take him awhile to get started.

·
Premium Member
6,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yeah, sometimes he doent throw punches at all.. I think he threw around 20 punches in the Powell fight, thats basically why he lost, he didnt fight;

But I think Smith will outbox Julio this time

·
Premium Member
4,912 Posts
Are you serious????

·
Premium Member
6,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
If he actualy fights and dont get lazy I think he will box Julio to a decision, who is in my oppinion a little crude as a boxer but a good puncher though... Man I really dont like smith at all and his fights are only usefull to get some sleep on, still I think he will beat Julio.

·
Premium Member
4,912 Posts
You must really dont like Julio

1 - 16 of 16 Posts