Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 168 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings, fellow forum buddies.

I am Axel, future heavyweight champion of the world.

I am 16, I live in south-west london. I have come here today, not to introduce myself, but to inform you that the future pound for pound king has graced your humble little forum.

Now, once you have read to this point, you might have a slight smirk on your face.. Right? Because, frankly, you must think I'm ******* ridiculous.

The fact is, I'm an elite specimen of human. You can bet your last penny that I will cement my place in history as the pound for pound best boxer to ever live.

Think hard about your replies. Trust me, I'm a special one. Don't pass up the chance to converse with Axel Bowen-Dale.

Here is a picture of me, so you recognise me in the future.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Well, someone wont be getting VIP passes to my proffesional debut..

What a pleasant opinion you have there, sir.

I mean, I understand. Most boxers are pig ugly, so, when a pretty boy such as myself comes into the fray, the peon masses would most likely feel intimidated. This is why you have to come out with some abusive **** like that, it is your attempt to maintain ego.

Well, I'm sorry, but just for a second, let me pop that ******* bubble mummy created for you. I am here, and I shall remain here until I see fit to leave. So, be prepared to be unintentionally belittled by what is the alpha male.

I ask you to refrain from abuse behaviour.

Remember, you're talking to the future P4P king. Don't get me wrong. I don't demand respect because of a "nerd prediction" or whatever you guys choose to believe my confidence is. But I don't want you ruining the opportunity to make a good impression to someone you will grow to admire.

Until next time.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It was funny. But it wasn't a joke.

What it was, was an insult against another forum members appearance. If you wish, you may argue your side as to why this is joke. But that would of course be a failure, on your part.

My theory, is that you feel threatened by me. Secure, respectable, well mannered people do not tend to insult random strangers. (see SRCJJ)

You obviously take your e-business very seriously. Most likely you were dragged up instead of braught up.

As I have said before, I'm an elite specimen of human. I'm sorry that my intellect, logic, and formal manner of speaking makes you think that I am "crying" but really; I'm talking to you the way I wanna' talk to you. You have a problem, turn off your station.

G

·

What it was, was an insult against another forum members appearance. If you wish, you may argue your side as to why this is joke. But that would of course be a failure, on your part.

My theory, is that you feel threatened by me. Secure, respectable, well mannered people do not tend to insult random strangers. (see SRCJJ)

You obviously take your e-business very seriously. Most likely you were dragged up instead of braught up.

As I have said before, I'm an elite specimen of human. I'm sorry that my intellect, logic, and formal manner of speaking makes you think that I am "crying" but really; I'm talking to you the way I wanna' talk to you. You have a problem, turn off your station.

Its your arrogance and general knobness thats annoying kid,nothing to do with feeling threatened.

G

·

As I have said before, I'm an elite specimen of human. I'm sorry that my intellect, logic, and formal manner of speaking makes you think that I am "crying" but really; I'm talking to you the way I wanna' talk to you. You have a problem turn off your station.
LOL

When did I ever claim to be well mannered and respectable? :dunno: I am secure though, I'm not the one trying to drum it in to people that I'm an elite speciman. They already know that. :D

It obviously hit home but it was only a joke, no need to take offense to it. Your appearance is the least of your worries kid.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Of course I'm arrogant. I'm a future Heavyweight champion.

A kid I may be, but my 6ft 4'' (at 16) frame screams power, and power screams man.

·
Registered
262 Posts
the best champs are the humble ones.

The worst chumps are the arrogant ones
****. You're right.

Vitali K > Ali

Morrales > Naseem

Someone doesn't know boxing. The arrogant boxers are the best.

LOL

When did I ever claim to be well mannered and respectable?
It's your personal choice. If you want to be a [strike]dickhead[/strike], you go ahead and be one. Just know that in the eyes of the future P4P king [strike]you are nothing but a scumbag.[/strike]

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts
Greetings, fellow forum buddies.

I am Axel, future heavyweight champion of the world.

I am 16, I live in south-west london. I have come here today, not to introduce myself, but to inform you that the future pound for pound king has graced your humble little forum.

Now, once you have read to this point, you might have a slight smirk on your face.. Right? Because, frankly, you must think I'm ******* ridiculous.

The fact is, I'm an elite specimen of human. You can bet your last penny that I will cement my place in history as the pound for pound best boxer to ever live.

Think hard about your replies. Trust me, I'm a special one. Don't pass up the chance to converse with Axel Bowen-Dale.

Here is a picture of me, so you recognise me in the future.

LMAO :laugh:.

You look a bit like a short haired Amy Whinehouse after a night on the crack. :D
:laugh:

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Vitali K > Ali ? wtf

Someone doesn't know boxing
Learn sarcasm.

He said humble champs are better than the arrogant ones.

Everyone knows Naseem and Ali were so popular mainly because of their personality.

1 - 20 of 168 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.