Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just turned 23 about 10 minutes ago. I'd like to thank all of you for making boxingforum the greatest boxing site on the internet. I look forward to us growing exponentially by the time I'm 24. I love all you guys/gals. Real men ain't gotta say no ****.

-Shane

·
Administrator
4,993 Posts
Congrats Shane. I turned 21 on the 8th, good to see another Libra. Get hammered, dunk a basketball (since you're 23), and fukk the next punani that opens up in front of you. One.

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts
I just turned 23 about 10 minutes ago. I'd like to thank all of you for making boxingforum the greatest boxing site on the internet. I look forward to us growing exponentially by the time I'm 24. I love all you guys/gals. Real men ain't gotta say no ****.

-Shane
Happy birthday bud :thumbsup::thumbsup:.

·
Registered
1,926 Posts

-Shane
I'm a little late. But happy birthday

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
It's still my bday for another 4 hours! I have class tomorrow, but I doubt I'll go. I plan on not being able to see straight by 11.

Thanks everyone!

·
El Violento
8,076 Posts

-Shane
Happy birthday, homie. I know you had a good time

·
TRIPLE OG HATER FOR LIFE
16,769 Posts
Happy birth day bro, wow if only there were a time machine, take your time, stay healthy , every day it's an aventure, recognize opportunities and take advantage of them, don't worry as long as your doing your best life will take care of the rest, and most of all be happy:thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts